Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are goin

So why is Britney's lawyer not speaking out but Jamies can?

Let Jamie talk on live tv 

Posted Images

We all already know what the ***** is gonna say, she’s gonna continue to regurgitate the Jamie loves his daughter line, even though we have court documents stating she’s scared of him and he ain’t allowed around his grandsons, how he can’t be stealing from Britney’s estate cuz everything has to be accounted for as if the court system is always honest and as if it’s not possible to have someone cooking the books before it even reaches the courts.

I just pray the interviewer has the guts to bring up this kind of stuff esp. Brit being scared and the restraining order. I’m gonna be pissed if it’s nothing but soft ball questions!!

• Love 3
  • Like 3

This ***** :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Him breaking down a door and attacking his grandson and having restraining orders against him is enough to prove he is a ‘villian’.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

If THIS doesn’t open Judge Penny’s eyes then I don’t know what will at this point. Didn’t they want the cases to be sealed, you know, to spare Britney’s soul? Why go on national TV to discuss such personal matters? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I’m surprised I didn’t see anything on main page...

Tomorrow morning they are going to have the lawyer Vivian Thoreen who was in Free Britney on Good Morning America. 

It was just a very small clip played on a commercial during the evening news. 

She was making some statement defending Jamie.....saying every story has a villain but this isn’t true...

Get those DVR’s ready!

This makes me so angry! Let me guess ingham is going to sit back and do nothing!

Thank god Britney has her fans who have been fighting fir her and raising awareness!

• Love 5

This infuriates me, I can imagine Vivian is going to paint Britney as severely mentally ill. When in reality if she was how was she doing multiple world tours, 4+ residency etc.

• Love 4