Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

This might be an unpopular opinion but it's been something I've been dwelling on since the Framing Britney documentary. I'll be the first to admit attention can be used for good. And perhaps attention to Free Britney is a good thing. This might come out sounding all mixed up and jumbled and I'm trying my best to explain how I feel...I do think there's something wrong with the c-ship. It's the general description of "How can you work so hard but you can't handle your own life? You either can't handle life and you need the c-ship or you can handle it and you can control your own life. Ease up on **** or get rid of it completely." I truly want what's best for Britney. Again, I hope I don't sound like crazy stalker or something. It's just that I like Britney and she's one of the few people I liked from my teen years that I still like today. I just wish people would listen to her. It's not like she's got the mind of a child and she literally doesn't understand what's going on. Listen to what she has to say and have people around her that will look after her (if she needs it) without using her as a lottery ticket or a slot machine that always comes up jackpots. IF she is sick and wants to cut down on her work load, listen to her. 

But there's an uneasy feeling going on inside of me about all this attention. Something just doesn't feel right when it concerns the media. I really hope this isn't a case of building Britney back up and we go through the process again. You have to wonder if Britney will ever be able to do anything without whispers of "Is she okay?" "Oh dear, I think they made a mistake freeing her. She's probably one step away from 

Spoiler

I just want to know what all of this means going forward, ya know? Whether Britney stays in the c-ship or is 50% freed or freed completely, will she be left alone? Or will it be fair game for the **** talking to start up again and her to be torn down again? 

Again, I wish/want the best for Britney. This isn't about performing or putting out a new album. This is about Britney the person.  I just wish things hadn't gotten to this point. I wish the system were honest and trustworthy and there'd be no doubts that everything about this is fair instead of looking shady as hell. And this is probably one of the last comments I'll make because of how uncomfortable I feel. Maybe it's not the same thing but it feels like it's back to water cooler conversations again. 

On 2/24/2021 at 4:35 PM, Slayer said:

This ***** :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Him breaking down a door and attacking his grandson and having restraining orders against him is enough to prove he is a ‘villian’.

And tbh that still startles me. You gotta be all kinds of pissed to breaking a door down. And I can't even imagine the fear of the people in the house that he's that pissed to be doing this. 

• Like 1

She basically confirmed the cship is only about the money afterall this is all they talk about anyway 

2.8m in 2008? Lmfao in 2005 Britney still had over 100m. How would she blow over 100m only in 2 years? That doesnt make any sense considering and I never even heard such a bs. Since the cship started they have pushed that Britney was almost broke but even people magazine in early 2008 said she had over 100m. According to Forbes, Britney made at least 276.5m in 7 years under a cship alone, but for years now no matter how much she works and earns, her estate is forever under 60m. Not even Forbes buys the **** they are telling. Id also like to point out that Bryan and Jamies brother managed her money and trust for a while. 

The cship Britney is under isnt to help young pop stars that can work and provide for herself (and many others) to not be financially abused. Im sick of these people talking as if its their money and they had smt to do how she was spending the money she worked for and earned. The kids were being taken care of and they also have a father that should be working as well and not living off his ex wife forever. If Britney wanted to blow her money up, she should have been allowed to do that, shes an adult. Jamie never was good with money, but he thinks hes the one who should be managing her daughters money when he was never around when she was a kid and he had nothing to do with her success? They worry so much about her money, but not when its to pay crazily amounts of to keep Britney under this **** forever. 500k to Lou, 500k a year to Wallet, Ingham and Kevin. 90k to reform Serenity. Idk how much to Jamie. Meanwhile Britney has to live with 12k a year for personal spending and to ask in advance how much money is there for her to plan her next trip. Imagine working since a child, being rich since u were 16 years old, and at 39 living off a ******* allowance when all the snakes around are allowed to spend more off ur money than urself. Thays beyond humiliating. 

Last year when Ingham wasnt doing **** yet, Jamie said it was up to the court to know whats best for his daughter, but now that Ingham shaded Jamie, he isnt trustworth anymore? Right. 

"U have to ask Britney". But wait, arent Britney and Jamie very close? So why cant he asnwer that FOR Britney?

Everyone with a brain understand that Britney doesnt have rights, that shes controlled, isolated, manipulated. If she cant even talk about her life and was forced into a 1 star mental facility for 3 months, who knows if they didnt force her to go to Louisiana last year? Also we are now in 2021, so whats the proof that Britney and Jamie are very close and nothing changed between them since last year? Those footages only prove how dysfunctional this family is. 

If Jamie loved Britney, wouldnt he at least allow her to choose who she wanted to control her estate? He doesnt care about her wishes and what all this could be doing to her mental health. He thinks shes such a sick little girl, but doesnt care about respecting her wishes, the only thing he cares is to continue controlling her bc he thinks he owns her and bc this "job" makes he feels important. He probably never accepted his teenager daughter was able to achieve everything he never could. Jamie, Bryan and JL all resent her success. They all seem jealous of her, always comparing themselves to her, wanting credit for her success and fortune, etc. 

Jamie and Vivian can talk and defend themselves. Britney cant, Ingham wont. Theres not a single person close to Britney to defend her publicly. Bryan gives an interview trying to defend the cship. JL blocks anyone who dares to ask about her sister, said the whole thing is hard for everyone involved as if Jamie is a victim too. She even posted about Kanye's mental health and when was criticized for using his case to imply smt about Britney, she had to delete the post. She also said Britney didnt want anyone talking about her issues, but then her lawyer says otherwise that Britney wants her case open. She also used to praise Lou all the time. Lynne remains silent, not defending Britney once, but when people started questioning Jamie Lynn's motives, she was quick to defend her from Britney's fans. These people are all on Jamies side and/or pro cship. 

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but it's been something I've been dwelling on since the Framing Britney documentary. I'll be the first to admit attention can be used for good. And perhaps attention to Free Britney is a good thing. This might come out sounding all mixed up and jumbled and I'm trying my best to explain how I feel...I do think there's something wrong with the c-ship. It's the general description of "How can you work so hard but you can't handle your own life? You either can't handle life and you need the c-ship or you can handle it and you can control your own life. Ease up on **** or get rid of it completely." I truly want what's best for Britney. Again, I hope I don't sound like crazy stalker or something. It's just that I like Britney and she's one of the few people I liked from my teen years that I still like today. I just wish people would listen to her. It's not like she's got the mind of a child and she literally doesn't understand what's going on. Listen to what she has to say and have people around her that will look after her (if she needs it) without using her as a lottery ticket or a slot machine that always comes up jackpots. IF she is sick and wants to cut down on her work load, listen to her. 

But there's an uneasy feeling going on inside of me about all this attention. Something just doesn't feel right when it concerns the media. I really hope this isn't a case of building Britney back up and we go through the process again. You have to wonder if Britney will ever be able to do anything without whispers of "Is she okay?" "Oh dear, I think they made a mistake freeing her. She's probably one step away from 

Hide contents

I just want to know what all of this means going forward, ya know? Whether Britney stays in the c-ship or is 50% freed or freed completely, will she be left alone? Or will it be fair game for the **** talking to start up again and her to be torn down again? 

Again, I wish/want the best for Britney. This isn't about performing or putting out a new album. This is about Britney the person.  I just wish things hadn't gotten to this point. I wish the system were honest and trustworthy and there'd be no doubts that everything about this is fair instead of looking shady as hell. And this is probably one of the last comments I'll make because of how uncomfortable I feel. Maybe it's not the same thing but it feels like it's back to water cooler conversations again. 

that’s what i’ve been thinking about too, like is this another trend for the media to capitalize on and say “we care about human rights” while still making other people look horrible or attack them in vulnerable situations? I understand that everybody feels bad and they’re very understanding of her and her situation, but is that feeling only gonna last until she’s free or are they gonna completely just let her live and only focus on her art? But what I’m afraid of happening is that people are only gonna be interested right now and not in a year or two if (hopefully the c-ship isn’t going on anymore by then) she still suffers the same fate. 

Also, people are wild about going on a canceling spree on twitter and taking things out of context. I know Britney has nothing really to hide but I’m dreading the day that people start nitpicking her past and trying to find a problem where there isn’t any, which would lead back to unnecessarily tearing her back down. I just want reassurance that people won’t turn their backs on her once some new trend comes along and takes over the media. 

• Like 2

The propaganda tour starring Team C is coming to the TV-stations near you :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Tune in to hear the classics such as "Jamie saved her life", "Jamie cooks southern comfort food that the family ate and enjoyed together", "Jamie Love's his daughter (money money money)" and the international smash hits from featuring artists such as "I talk with Britney every night" by Billy B and "Britney has 100% creative control over her social media" by Cassie :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

You definetely don't want to miss this unique, one of a kind tour. Some of the hits, such as "Britney never said those words" are so legendary that they are repeated multiple times on the tour because fans just can't get enough. And we are also proud to announce up-and-coming hits such as "You have to ask Britney" being performed for the very first time :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Bundy said:

She basically confirmed the cship is only about the money afterall this is all they talk about anyway 

2.8m in 2008? Lmfao in 2005 Britney still had over 100m. How would she blow over 100m only in 2 years? That doesnt make any sense considering and I never even heard such a bs. Since the cship started they have pushed that Britney was almost broke but even people magazine in early 2008 said she had over 100m. According to Forbes, Britney made at least 276.5m in 7 years under a cship alone, but for years now no matter how much she works and earns, her estate is forever under 60m. Not even Forbes buys the **** they are telling. Id also like to point out that Bryan and Jamies brother managed her money and trust for a while. 

The cship Britney is under isnt to help young pop stars that can work and provide for herself (and many others) to not be financially abused. Im sick of these people talking as if its their money and they had smt to do how she was spending the money she worked for and earned. The kids were being taken care of and they also have a father that should be working as well and not living off his ex wife forever. If Britney wanted to blow her money up, she should have been allowed to do that, shes an adult. Jamie never was good with money, but he thinks hes the one who should be managing her daughters money when he was never around when she was a kid and he had nothing to do with her success? They worry so much about her money, but not when its to pay crazily amounts of to keep Britney under this **** forever. 500k to Lou, 500k a year to Wallet, Ingham and Kevin. 90k to reform Serenity. Idk how much to Jamie. Meanwhile Britney has to live with 12k a year for personal spending and to ask in advance how much money is there for her to plan her next trip. Imagine working since a child, being rich since u were 16 years old, and at 39 living off a ******* allowance when all the snakes around are allowed to spend more off ur money than urself. Thays beyond humiliating. 

Last year when Ingham wasnt doing **** yet, Jamie said it was up to the court to know whats best for his daughter, but now that Ingham shaded Jamie, he isnt trustworth anymore? Right. 

"U have to ask Britney". But wait, arent Britney and Jamie very close? So why cant he asnwer that FOR Britney?

Everyone with a brain understand that Britney doesnt have rights, that shes controlled, isolated, manipulated. If she cant even talk about her life and was forced into a 1 star mental facility for 3 months, who knows if they didnt force her to go to Louisiana last year? Also we are now in 2021, so whats the proof that Britney and Jamie are very close and nothing changed between them since last year? Those footages only prove how dysfunctional this family is. 

If Jamie loved Britney, wouldnt he at least allow her to choose who she wanted to control her estate? He doesnt care about her wishes and what all this could be doing to her mental health. He thinks shes such a sick little girl, but doesnt care about respecting her wishes, the only thing he cares is to continue controlling her bc he thinks he owns her and bc this "job" makes he feels important. He probably never accepted his teenager daughter was able to achieve everything he never could. Jamie, Bryan and JL all resent her success. They all seem jealous of her, always comparing themselves to her, wanting credit for her success and fortune, etc. 

Jamie and Vivian can talk and defend themselves. Britney cant, Ingham wont. Theres not a single person close to Britney to defend her publicly. Bryan gives an interview trying to defend the cship. JL blocks anyone who dares to ask about her sister, said the whole thing is hard for everyone involved as if Jamie is a victim too. She even posted about Kanye's mental health and when was criticized for using his case to imply smt about Britney, she had to delete the post. She also said Britney didnt want anyone talking about her issues, but then her lawyer says otherwise that Britney wants her case open. She also used to praise Lou all the time. Lynne remains silent, not defending Britney once, but when people started questioning Jamie Lynn's motives, she was quick to defend her from Britney's fans. These people are all on Jamies side and/or pro cship. 

In my personal, honest opinion this whole conservatorship made it possible for Jamie (and the rest of the family in different degrees) to do what he's wanted from the very start when he and Lynn got it into their heads that their little daughter would become a superstar. This is what he's always wanted, they all just didn't know it would come in the form of a probate conservatorship. He's always been controlling and they all always have felt entitled to her success and her money, and they all always have treated her like she's stopped growing at age 8 and must be advised, controlled, berated and spoken for because poor little Britney can't do it on her own. Britney never really escaped from that even when she realized what was going on, because we know she loves the concept of a true, loving family. When she actually tried she ended up in a cship as a result. Jamie, Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Bryan, Larry, later on Kevin, they're all responsible for this and they all take advantage of her. I feel like Britney's siblings do it because it's comfortable. Their family has always been weird and they're that typical "hush hush, everything's fine, we will fight this out behind closed doors later except when daddy says shut, you shut it" family. 
And now they want the public to continue to see Britney the way they (her family) see her: a little girl in need of help, because god forbid if she does something without anyone's help, the world would end! Poor, sick, little girl. But Britney loves her "daddy" very much!!
They're hoping no one realizes their arguments are complete bull and make no sense. A conservatorship for an adult that takes away all rights, all freedoms, everything, just because she spent her money and her "daddy" didn't like it? Look how sick she is, she lost control and spent all of her money oh no, be happy daddy Spears came in to save that poor girl!
It's honestly sickening. When Britney gets freed she'll have to have help relearning how to live freely AND how to distance herself from this god awful family, to not let them do the same thing ever again. Sometimes i get dumbfounded when I think about how many *corrupt* people in all kinds of positions, came together at the same time to make this whole thing happen. Insane.

I also feel like Ingham isn't speaking up because someone on twitter mentioned that something like this could become a problem in court. I hope this interview becomes one for miss Vivian.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Bundy said:

It actually makes total sense if you consider how much money is being dispersed to everyone on the conservator ship team and Britney paying for both her and her fathers lawyers. The amount of money being leeched is likely not fathomable. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Bundy said:

can you please send this summary to the director of the new documentary or to Britney Fan? it needs to be seen and acknolwdged by the GP!!!!

• Love 1

Obviously I know the answer, but if you really love your daughter so much and she’s saying she wants you removed as conservator because she’s afraid of you and she wants a reputable firm to manage your assets instead, why wouldn’t you agree to it? You really think you, who yourself went bankrupt because of your own alcoholism and your inability to manage your own assets, are the best person for the job? Really???

Oh not to mention that your own grandkids had to get a restraining order against you because you allegedly assaulted them, there’s so many troubling things about Jamie I forget sometimes.

• Love 1