Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

"He saved her life in 2008" is the new "he used be a great guy, before he started ***ually abusing and beating me black and blue." Britney is like a battered wife minus the escape. It's horrendous. Shame on American justice system. Shame on Joe Biden. Shame on the world tbh

• Like 6
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are goin

So why is Britney's lawyer not speaking out but Jamies can?

Let Jamie talk on live tv 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, patr!ckjean said:

I mean... THIS. 

Im not even going to dive into details of what I went through between 2017-2019, just that it got BAD, but here I am as a normal human being learned from mistakes, received treatment for stuff, and am doing so much better... :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

but I don’t have millions and millions of dollars and I’m not a woman, that could be part of why I’m not going to be punished for the (seemingly) rest of my life :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I’m so glad you are doing better!! ❤️ 

• Love 1

Luckly a huge mess:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: was that even an live interview? It seemed to me a video statement from Vivian cut in small pieces to make It look like they were answers to those questions....in fact she hasn't really answered specifically to any of those questions:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: huge mess, really they could not came up with something smarter?

• Like 6

Omg. She literally repeats same sentences for every question. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Hey. Lady. None asked you why Britney was but under cship,  what people asks is why she still under 13 years later. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

She is so fake, it makes me sick. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 9

Okay, this was weird. She was talking so slow and didn’t really answer. 

And then she ends with saying “Ask Britney.” Great, someone let her do that then! Her lawyer can’t even comment because of the pending case? This is such bull****! Everyone can talk except Britney and her lawyer. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Circuslover said:

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are going to defend Jamie until they can't and then they will push him out and keep the conservatorship going. Ask yourself why sam Ingham hasnt done much for Britney in the last 12 years 

This. Sadly, It is way bigger and darker than *** jamie. Scamham is probably involved. Too much corruption, so sad..She will never get out of this.

• Like 3

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY!
What a Fvkng sham. Every single word was REHEARSED! . She clearly didn't even know how to answer the "hard" questions and ran her mouth saying all kinds of BS her mouth could put out. Jesus, the way she answered that final question was laughable and infuriating. SOMEONE THROW A FVKNG  $h1t-PIE AT THAT B.1TCH!-CLOWN :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

PD: JORDANETTE, DO NOT CENSORE ME! Don't pull up a Jaime on me, girl. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Edited by Jordan Miller
Photo removed
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
Just now, khaleesi said:

Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-2.14-City-of-W

THE RESEMBLACE IS UNNCANY!
What a ******* sham. Every single word was REHEARSED! . She clearly didn't even know how to answer the "hard" questions and ran her mouth saying all kinds of BS her mouth could put out. Jesus, the way she answered that final question was laughable and infuriating. SOMEONE THROW A ******* ****-PIE AT THAT *****-CLOWN :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

PD: JORDANETTE, DO NOT CENSORE ME! Don't pull up a Jaime on me, girl. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

She was definitely reading as that video shows:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

Her answers are so vague..

"She is rumoured to be scared of her dad"

"Britney never told her dad she is scared of him" - OF COURSE SHE AIN'T GONNA ******* TELL HIM THAT! SHE FEARS HIM!!

In what world does she live? She ain't fooling anyone

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, khaleesi said:

Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-2.14-City-of-W

THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY!
What a Fvkng sham. Every single word was REHEARSED! . She clearly didn't even know how to answer the "hard" questions and ran her mouth saying all kinds of BS her mouth could put out. Jesus, the way she answered that final question was laughable and infuriating. SOMEONE THROW A FVKNG  $h1t-PIE AT THAT B.1TCH!-CLOWN :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Jordanette:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: i cannot

• Haha 2

The nerves they had to share private videos to say "Hey look she is standing next to us, that's a proof she likes having people taking her money and her rights away from her !!

The nerves ! 

Pie Face GIF by Beastie Boys

• Like 3