Taylor Swift countersues Evermore Theme Park

Jordan Miller

I think a lot of you need to remember this is her team counter-suing, because they are paid to protect her interest like that. Regardless of if she wanted to do it. 

And I’m pro counter-suing because the lawsuit was bu****** attempt at a money grab anyway. They had been warned about using the music and nothing ever came of it before lucky for them, and yet while using her music to prompt their park they still thought to sue her saying she is causing the confusing with their brand. I hope she wins 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AP4 said:

I think a lot of you need to remember this is her team counter-suing, because they are paid to protect her interest like that. Regardless of if she wanted to do it. 

And I’m pro counter-suing because the lawsuit was bu****** attempt at a money grab anyway. They had been warned about using the music and nothing ever came of it before lucky for them, and yet while using her music to prompt their park they still thought to sue her saying she is causing the confusing with their brand. I hope she wins 🤷🏻‍♀️

THIS :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

People on here saying she was running to court when she isnt the person who tried to go to court in the first place. No one ever even heard of this place until they tried to get some headlines with a lawsuit. Serves them right. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...

What a rollercoaster of a situation for Evermore Theme Park – talk about drama worthy of a chart-topping album! It’s a tough lesson in the power of names and the importance of dotting the i's and crossing the t's in the world of copyrights.
It's fascinating, albeit a bit surreal, to witness a crossover episode between Taylor Swift and one of the popular amusement parks. This legal tangle is like something straight out of a song, with plot twists that even Swift might applaud. Two years down the line, it's intriguing to think about how the situation has unfolded since.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block