Paparazzo Rick Mendoza refuse to apologize for how they treated Britney: "You think I give a ****?"

On 2/24/2021 at 9:50 AM, Alio said:

Those people are trash HOWEVER I may recieve a lot of hate probably for saying that (and it's maybe just me not wanting to follow the general opinion) BUT last time I checked those people whould have never had a job if WE didn't spend our time scrutinizing her every move and wanted more more and more ( :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: ). I perfectly remember back in 2007 coming every day on Exhale and fans would start being crazy if we haven't seen her for like 4 hours. We had new pictures 3 times a day. 

After the ambulance tragic night I personally took the decision to never buy a magazine or click on a picture if her kids were seen in the pictures. (Now with social media it's diffrent though) 

What I'm trying to say is you can hate on your boss, on politicians and whoever is responsable in your head but it starts with us. How do we behave ? you know ? Sorry I'm the devil's advocate here but it needed to be said.

BUT don't get me wrong THEY ARE STILL TRASH ANYWAY! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

You're right. I'd do things differently back then if I could. I'd be more compassionate towards Britney and I also wouldn't have been clicking every news story either. I wish I had just unplugged and focused on articles that focused on her career. She's an entertainer and her personal life shouldn't be considered entertainment.

• Love 3

He isn't lying when he says people are entertained so that means the job is done.

Society as a whole needs to do some soul search and realize if they wanna keep feeding this ****ed up gossip industry, otherwise we will keep on justifying type of paparazzi craziness.

With that being said, I don't give a **** about his ran over foot.

• Love 1
On 2/24/2021 at 8:08 AM, Blackout2006 said:

YOU PIECE OF ****! AFTER ALL THE **** YOU PUT A POOR 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO THROUGH, YOU DARE HAVE THE GUTS TO SAYY THIS? TO SAY U DONT GIVE  A ****T? I WILL JUST LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE BRITNEY PHOTOOS YOU LIKE A BLOOD-SUCKING LEECH GOT OUT OF BRTINEY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS BEING FREAKING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL HELD VALUE OF MONEY THAT WAS ABKE TO GIVE YOU 3 TIMES FOOD. AND THIS IS THE **** U SAY TO THE SAME PERSON WHOM U WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKE WITHOUT? YOU HORRIBLE PERSON. TO CALL BEING A PAPPARAZZO A JOB IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WHOM ATLEAST DONT GO RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIFES LIKE YOU MOSUQITOES DO. DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? ANY GUILT OF THE **** YOU DID? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE AN ACTUAL CARING HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART WOULD NEVER DO THE ****TT U DID TO BRITNEY. PERIOD. THIS RAT IS PRESSED THAT THE PAPPARAZZI INDUSTRY HAS REACHED A DECLINING STATE EVER SINCE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAME POPULAR AND ITS CLEARLY SHOWN.BE GRATEFUL THAT U DID NONE OFTHIS TO SOMEONE LIKE TAYLOR IN TODAYS ENVIORNMENT, OR ELSE WHOM KNOWS WHAT U WOULD HAVE DEALED WITH THOSE FANDOMS...WE SHOULDD SEND NOT ONLY U, BUT YR FELLOW PAPPARAZZOS ON A SPACE TRIP TO THE FREAKING SUN. ROACHES.

Olive you need a Snickers? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2