Paparazzo Rick Mendoza refuse to apologize for how they treated Britney: "You think I give a ****?"

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

YOU PIECE OF ****! AFTER ALL THE **** YOU PUT A POOR 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO THROUGH, YOU DARE HAVE THE GUTS TO SAYY THIS? TO SAY U DONT GIVE  A ****T? I WILL JUST LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE BRITNEY PHOTOOS YOU LIKE A BLOOD-SUCKING LEECH GOT OUT OF BRTINEY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS BEING FREAKING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL HELD VALUE OF MONEY THAT WAS ABKE TO GIVE YOU 3 TIMES FOOD. AND THIS IS THE **** U SAY TO THE SAME PERSON WHOM U WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKE WITHOUT? YOU HORRIBLE PERSON. TO CALL BEING A PAPPARAZZO A JOB IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WHOM ATLEAST DONT GO RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIFES LIKE YOU MOSUQITOES DO. DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? ANY GUILT OF THE **** YOU DID? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE AN ACTUAL CARING HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART WOULD NEVER DO THE ****TT U DID TO BRITNEY. PERIOD. THIS RAT IS PRESSED THAT THE PAPPARAZZI INDUSTRY HAS REACHED A DECLINING STATE EVER SINCE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAME POPULAR AND ITS CLEARLY SHOWN.BE GRATEFUL THAT U DID NONE OFTHIS TO SOMEONE LIKE TAYLOR IN TODAYS ENVIORNMENT, OR ELSE WHOM KNOWS WHAT U WOULD HAVE DEALED WITH THOSE FANDOMS...WE SHOULDD SEND NOT ONLY U, BUT YR FELLOW PAPPARAZZOS ON A SPACE TRIP TO THE FREAKING SUN. ROACHES.

Scalp ha:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 2
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU PIECE OF ****! AFTER ALL THE **** YOU PUT A POOR 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO THROUGH, YOU DARE HAVE THE GUTS TO SAYY THIS? TO SAY U DONT GIVE  A ****T? I WILL JUST LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T F

Well. People should come together and crowd him with their cellphone, taking pics and video him all the time. It would have to go on for some months for him to realise just 5 % of what she went throug

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Whatever, nobody needs his ***** apology or his ***** existence anyway. He will always be marked as scumbag trash who tortures others for money, and for that he will always be miserable :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

YOU PIECE OF ****! AFTER ALL THE **** YOU PUT A POOR 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO THROUGH, YOU DARE HAVE THE GUTS TO SAYY THIS? TO SAY U DONT GIVE  A ****T? I WILL JUST LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE BRITNEY PHOTOOS YOU LIKE A BLOOD-SUCKING LEECH GOT OUT OF BRTINEY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS BEING FREAKING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL HELD VALUE OF MONEY THAT WAS ABKE TO GIVE YOU 3 TIMES FOOD. AND THIS IS THE **** U SAY TO THE SAME PERSON WHOM U WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKE WITHOUT? YOU HORRIBLE PERSON. TO CALL BEING A PAPPARAZZO A JOB IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WHOM ATLEAST DONT GO RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIFES LIKE YOU MOSUQITOES DO. DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? ANY GUILT OF THE **** YOU DID? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE AN ACTUAL CARING HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART WOULD NEVER DO THE ****TT U DID TO BRITNEY. PERIOD. THIS RAT IS PRESSED THAT THE PAPPARAZZI INDUSTRY HAS REACHED A DECLINING STATE EVER SINCE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAME POPULAR AND ITS CLEARLY SHOWN.BE GRATEFUL THAT U DID NONE OFTHIS TO SOMEONE LIKE TAYLOR IN TODAYS ENVIORNMENT, OR ELSE WHOM KNOWS WHAT U WOULD HAVE DEALED WITH THOSE FANDOMS...WE SHOULDD SEND NOT ONLY U, BUT YR FELLOW PAPPARAZZOS ON A SPACE TRIP TO THE FREAKING SUN. ROACHES.

Fashion Rihanna GIF

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

YASSS QUEEN GO OFFF!! TELL THEM!!!
basketball wives party GIF by VH1

• Love 1

yas sweetie 

INT03F200_9036323F1_-kH8E-U3040548543651

• Love 1

Okay, I'm probably gonna go against the tide but I appreciate the fact he says he doesn't give a ****. Again, I don't swallow these apologies that spew out of mouths just because they're catching heat. I'd rather somebody say "Yeah, I don't give a **** that I hurt you or caused you pain. Literally don't give a ****." versus "Oh my goodness, I'm sooooooooooooo sorry. I just didn't realize the pain I was inflicting on you. My behavior will haunt me for the rest of my life that I basically turned you into a sideshow circus for people to gawk at." *thinks and smirks* Wonder if that's enough to shut everybody up because I'm clearly not sorry in the least bit. *laughs* I made bank during that time period and it was on par with winning the lottery. Hell yeah.

Only way anything will change is if the tables flipped and he was the one being harassed while going through a bad spell. Hate to say it but there's just way too many people that just don't know what it's like until they go through it themselves. And that goes for any topic you can think of. I kinda hate bringing this example up because I don't know what this guy's attitude is like as a grown adult. I had to do a project with a couple of guys in high school and the topic was about suicide. One guy said "you'd have to be stupid to kill yourself". It bugged me because my grandpa had committed suicide a few years earlier and goodness knows I think this **** has just touched base for quite a few family members. Depression runs down the family line imo. Even at that table I was thinking "And here I've been depressed and suicidal for years." But I sure as **** wasn't gonna admit that at the table. I caught enough **** at school without adding more **** to the pile, ya know? And the guy even said afterwards after I said that my grandfather had kill himself that he had a friend that killed himself. I think I was too busy being ***** towards this guy back then to seriously think about the disconnect. So you're saying your friend is stupid? Okay. Again, maybe this guy went through things in his life and he finally saw what his friend went through or what other people that are clearly in pain and just can't take it anymore. There's no telling how long people suffer in silence. I don't see it as being a case of "One bad thing happened. Think I'll go kill myself." Anyway, maybe this guy sees it now. Or he might be in his late 30s and still thinking "Yeah, you're still a ******* idiot for killing yourself. No question about it." 

On 2/24/2021 at 7:55 AM, Jordan Miller said:

paparazzi-trash.jpg.b900abaf8a617622289b38fcc7aed1ab.jpg

This is infuriating. One of the paparazzos named Rick Mendoza, who chased and photographed Britney, is refusing to apologize. 

He actually said this. The audacity!

"I’m in it for the money and the history," Mendoza told Business Insider.

"You think I give a **** about somebody getting up on the wrong side of the bed, and they don’t want their photograph taken? I don’t give a ****," he said.

Mendoza sued Britney in 2007 for allegedly driving over his foot ~on purpose~ when she was leaving a parking garage.

"We made them people, too. I’ll show you when they’re taking out their garbage. I’ll show you when they’re picking their nose. Do people want to see that? Obviously yes. If someone’s entertained, then the system is working," Mendoza said.

Well, just as I thought. TRASH.

Another paparazzo named Giles Harrison said this:

"Photo agency owners would go around to hot spots, mainly places where they got their information. You’d find someone who was parking cars last week at Spago restaurant,’ Harrison said, referring to the former celebrity hotspot."

He added, "Some photographers are good and some are bad. And some of us were not good people,’ Harrison said. ‘You might as well have thrown red meat to a shark."

Bold part: We just veered into weird territory. Who the **** wants to see that? I don't put celebs at some level where I think they're just perfect. If they have to pee, they pee rainbows because they're just that special and beyond the rest of us peon humans. 

I'd still like to shake Charlie Sheen's hand because he's the one that really got me to unplug from celebrities private lives. He's the one that did it. Something snapped inside of me and I finally got it. The only thing I want from celebrities is the projects they do for entertainment. I don't need to know about your kids, who you're dating, if you're getting married. I'll be concerned about you if you live the kind of life where you're hooked on drugs/alcohol. I feel for fans of Charlie Sheen because it had to have been hard for his fans to see him spiraling out of control and people are rooting his breakdown on. It was drastically different than Britney's breakdown where I felt like people wanted to stone her to death. 

But this isn't anything new. I'm a fan of Little House on the Prairie and I think I remember reading how it was a struggle of moving Michael Landon's corpse around so the media wouldn't get pictures of his body. I don't really get it. Why do people want to see pictures of dead bodies? Unless you got some sort of fetish, why? I don't want to see the dead bodies of celebs I like. Definitely don't want to see dead bodies of celebs I don't like. I'm just not gonna say anything. I'm not the type to say "Good. I'm glad that ******* finally died. Gonna make that picture into a desktop background because it brings me such glee."