Paparazzo Rick Mendoza refuse to apologize for how they treated Britney: "You think I give a ****?"

• Leader

paparazzi-trash.jpg.b900abaf8a617622289b38fcc7aed1ab.jpg

This is infuriating. One of the paparazzos named Rick Mendoza, who chased and photographed Britney, is refusing to apologize. 

He actually said this. The audacity!

"I’m in it for the money and the history," Mendoza told Business Insider.

"You think I give a **** about somebody getting up on the wrong side of the bed, and they don’t want their photograph taken? I don’t give a ****," he said.

Mendoza sued Britney in 2007 for allegedly driving over his foot ~on purpose~ when she was leaving a parking garage.

"We made them people, too. I’ll show you when they’re taking out their garbage. I’ll show you when they’re picking their nose. Do people want to see that? Obviously yes. If someone’s entertained, then the system is working," Mendoza said.

Well, just as I thought. TRASH.

Another paparazzo named Giles Harrison said this:

"Photo agency owners would go around to hot spots, mainly places where they got their information. You’d find someone who was parking cars last week at Spago restaurant,’ Harrison said, referring to the former celebrity hotspot."

He added, "Some photographers are good and some are bad. And some of us were not good people,’ Harrison said. ‘You might as well have thrown red meat to a shark."

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

YOU PIECE OF ****! AFTER ALL THE **** YOU PUT A POOR 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO THROUGH, YOU DARE HAVE THE GUTS TO SAYY THIS? TO SAY U DONT GIVE  A ****T? I WILL JUST LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE BRITNEY PHOTOOS YOU LIKE A BLOOD-SUCKING LEECH GOT OUT OF BRTINEY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS BEING FREAKING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL HELD VALUE OF MONEY THAT WAS ABKE TO GIVE YOU 3 TIMES FOOD. AND THIS IS THE **** U SAY TO THE SAME PERSON WHOM U WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKE WITHOUT? YOU HORRIBLE PERSON. TO CALL BEING A PAPPARAZZO A JOB IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WHOM ATLEAST DONT GO RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIFES LIKE YOU MOSUQITOES DO. DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? ANY GUILT OF THE **** YOU DID? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE AN ACTUAL CARING HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART WOULD NEVER DO THE ****TT U DID TO BRITNEY. PERIOD. THIS RAT IS PRESSED THAT THE PAPPARAZZI INDUSTRY HAS REACHED A DECLINING STATE EVER SINCE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAME POPULAR AND ITS CLEARLY SHOWN. WE SHOULDD SEND U, AND YR FELLOW PAPPARAZZOS ON A SPACE TRIP TO THE FREAKING SUN. ROACHES.

WOW!!! YAZZZ

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

YOU PIECE OF ****! AFTER ALL THE **** YOU PUT A POOR 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO THROUGH, YOU DARE HAVE THE GUTS TO SAYY THIS? TO SAY U DONT GIVE  A ****T? I WILL JUST LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE BRITNEY PHOTOOS YOU LIKE A BLOOD-SUCKING LEECH GOT OUT OF BRTINEY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS BEING FREAKING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL HELD VALUE OF MONEY THAT WAS ABKE TO GIVE YOU 3 TIMES FOOD. AND THIS IS THE **** U SAY TO THE SAME PERSON WHOM U WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKE WITHOUT? YOU HORRIBLE PERSON. TO CALL BEING A PAPPARAZZO A JOB IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WHOM ATLEAST DONT GO RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIFES LIKE YOU MOSUQITOES DO. DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME? ANY GUILT OF THE **** YOU DID? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE AN ACTUAL CARING HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART WOULD NEVER DO THE ****TT U DID TO BRITNEY. PERIOD. THIS RAT IS PRESSED THAT THE PAPPARAZZI INDUSTRY HAS REACHED A DECLINING STATE EVER SINCE SOCIAL MEDIA BECAME POPULAR AND ITS CLEARLY SHOWN. WE SHOULDD SEND U, AND YR FELLOW PAPPARAZZOS ON A SPACE TRIP TO THE FREAKING SUN. ROACHES.

What she said

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 4

Yall, i am wondering if I should make my earlier post PG or should I just keep the rage breakdown like it is or edit it to this draft :roxxy:

After ALL the **** YOU put a 25 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO through, you DARE have the ACTUAL audacity to say the horrendous things you just said. TO SAYY THIS? To say u don't give  a ****? I will just LET YOU KNOW, THAT IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE BRITNEY PHOTOS YOU LIKE A BLOOD-SUCKING LEECH GOT OUT OF BRTINEY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS BEING FREAKING SENT TO THE HOSPITAL HELD VALUE OF MONEY THAT WAS ABKE TO GIVE YOU 3 TIMES FOOD. And this is the absolute RUBBHISH u say to the same person whom U WOULD HAVE BEEN BROKE WITHOUT? To call being a paparazzo A JOB (:roxxy:) is an INSULT to PEOPLE WHOM ATLEAST DONT GO RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIFES like you mosquitoes do. Do you even have an ounce of shame? Do you atleast an OUNCE OF GUILT of the **** YOU DID? OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T BECAUSE AN ACTUAL CARING HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART WOULD NEVER DO THE ****TT U DID TO BRITNEY. PERIOD. This rat is pressed that the papparazzi industry is declining because of social media, but he should be grateful he wasn't doing any of this **** with BEYONCR or TAYLOR, because we would have to post a fake apology on NOTES 15 minutes after he said that. WE should not only U, but YR fellow papparazzos on a space trip to the freaking SUN. Roaches.... 

I read a somewhat infuriating op-ed a couple days ago in which the writer said that placing all this blame on the paps is kind of racist since a lot of them were not white and desperate for money at the time and this was the easiest way for them to make a quick buck back then. Yes, a number of paps are not white and/or ex-cons, but there is a respectful way to take someone's picture and a disrespectful way to to take someone's picture. When someone asks you to leave them alone, YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE! Plain and simple. It made my blood somewhat boil to hear this writer say we should place no blame on them cause that's racist. There were a number of paps who were respectful, kept their distance, but a vast number of them followed celebs into stores and restaurants and crowd around them so that they couldn't drive away and that is really just so rude and disrespectful. So to hear this guy go, hey that's just life sweetheart combined with that op-ed I read the other day, ugh I'm so mad.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I read the headline / full quote in a raspy smokers voice and laughed.

I feel like to be a paparazzi you have to be THIS GUY...they aren't doing that job because they're empathetic, educated human beings with a conscious. They're greasy ****ers and this guy made a greasy ****er statement. Not surprising to me so I'm not really any more outraged at the paps. 

Being sorry or not sorry doesn't change anything. I figure a lot of them feel this way. It's the only way they're able to sleep at night - back then and to this day. 

Despicable. 

• Like 3