#FreeBritney activist Elizabeth Dinon exposes Billy B

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful or we will begin kindly ejecting members from this topic. 

8 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Im sure I'll be ripped apart but this is my (ie. Personal feeling and belief) rationale as to why I don't get all the hate towards Billy.   I'm not here to war with any of ya'll and I remain open on the matter, but trying to look at things from a level headed and reasonable angle:

1.   He speaks very pro-britney, anti-Jamie and anti-CShip.  If he was part of Team CON, then I don't see how it possibly benefits them. 

2.  If he's being catfished as many suggest, then why haven't Lynne, Sam I, L&L, etc or anyone on her team issued a cease and desist for talking falsely on behalf of B?  Pretty sure if I started posting online that I'd been talking to Britney and passing off opinions as hers then I'd be shut down quick. 

3.  Billy quickly brings reciepts - like his texts with Samantha regarding this latest attack from Elizabeth Who-Ever-She-Is.   Why would anyone who isn't  part of NYT  have ANY clout over the NYT Documentary and who appears in it?    NYT have a good relationship with  Billy and have covered his career quite a bit.   Can Elizabeth back up her claims with evidence? 

4.  Sure, Billy can get a bit snappy with his defence but wouldn't we all if faced with the highly aggressive and hateful stuff he's been getting from certain fractions of the B Army?   I'm proud of the Army, but we can be terrible at turning on each other and in-fighting at times.    Those who issue threats and abuse don't deserve to be a fan of our Queen, especially  when she reminds us all the time to BE KIND.

5.  Yes Billy was 'only' a  MUA for Britney and that was some time ago and mostly during the Circus era (correct me if wrong) but many of his ex clients seem to be fond of him and hold him in high regard.   Circus is probably the time where people could still get close to her to an extent and she was seemingly not being over/mis medicated as it would appear in later eras until  Glory. 

6.  I don't believe Britney has no one - no friends, no legit boyfriend, no support, no one working on her side.   I also believe she doesn't want to destroy her father in court or send him to jail.  It's her DAD at the end of the day, no matter how greedy, mean and manipulative/ed he has been.   I personally think Britney wants informed fans to bring awareness to her case and the public/legal pressure build enough so he will let go, step away and let her live her life. 

7. We know full well Brit can't speak out or 'go live'.  I think talking indirectly through others where she can is an attempt to calm the waves amongst all the 'are you OK?', 'wear YELLOW', 'MK ultra' peeps and those screaming threats at her family.   

8. BRITNEY IS VEEEERRYYY SMART. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

He was not her makeup artists during Circus era. Do not insult Fran like that.

He was her makeup artists for 2 months during XF aka time where she was almost at her worst and most protected.

You got so many things wrong lmao

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of Britney's former makeup artists, Billy B, is set to appear in a new 60 Minutes Australia special about Britney.  He claims he talks to Britney still to this day.  A Free Britney activ

She's doing a great job for stopping him to be featured in doc's.

She spilled the tea. And she is right NYT removed him for a reason. If they didn't have one they wouldn't remove him just because this lady asked. He is a psychopath 

Posted Images

I think people are giving this man way more importance than he actually has. And again, he clearly has some emotional/psychological issue and yet people are dragging him. Just freaking ignore him. Is he a total freak claiming to talk with Britney? Sure he is, so what? He is living his own little fantasy and nobody who is completely fine emotionally and or psychologically would invest this much energy and passion into their fantasy. What can he do? Appear on a shatty doc that looks shatty anyways? Tweet things? He has no power other than to annoy fans and play with their attention. I think this whole gatekeeping thing some fans  are doing is ridiculous. Their egos are panned to by the media right now, because they need them and people who probably have never had any notoriety are getting their 15 mins. Haven't we learnt anything about this whole business? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I literally am starting to lose track with all these boomers trying to make it about themselves somehow :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

like, go take a walk at the park while you can or sit on a bench and watch the cars passing by, I guess?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
On 2/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't understand this.

I've never once seen Billy B. say anything that could hurt Britney.

He's right — some of her fans do act like complete loons, and it is the reason why the general public never took the conservatorship seriously until the NY Times doc.

And some of the fans need to get off their high horses...Hardly anyone spoke out about the conservatorship until Britney herself started filing docs in the courts.

Britney would be fighting herself through the courts regardless of whether there is a "movement" or not. Fans are taking WAY too much credit for the work she's done herself.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:24 PM, IconicShow said:

I agree Billy B hasn’t said anything to downgrade Britney to put Britney down or cause havoc in the sense of saying things that would harm the movement and stuff like that he’s absolutely right the fans do you go crazy they want to drag people that talk and finally speak out! Fans start popping off and I don’t think Billy has done very much harm and I think it’s just wild that people want him to provide receipts of FaceTime with Britney live to prove that he talks to her it’s outrageous! 

I’m glad he worked with Britney and has been using his voice in this movement and he’s not backing down and says more than others!

A recent example of that is fans were harassing and hounding one of Kevin’s sons that posted the Papa don’t leech image and it was removed shortly after! People were flooding the comments and just acting crazy!

He has said Britney has some kinda of dementia and refused to say FreeBritney bc of that. He drags and shades the fans all the time, even shamed people that decided to boycott the brand, saying Britney was crying bc of that. Some aren't confortable with giving team con money anymore while they all get more of the money than Britney herself, that lives with a 12k a year allowance no matter how many millions she earns. He keeps saying **** as if fans are more to blame for everything than her handlers, the court and lawyers. He completely ignores the fans that talk about court docs and shady things, pretending we are all conspiracy theorists that keep dragging her on her insta comments, when we all know that's the ******* gp doing that. From a while now, he stopped bashing Jamie as if he's a victim now too. He said Britney fears her fans, not her father, as if we are the ones that put her in this hell, profit with that, refuse to help her and abused her son. He also said the cship began in crisis to help but her family were manipulated, that Jamie continues to be manipulated and keeps insisting Britney loves her father so much. He also continues with the narrative that the only thing that needs to happen with the cship is her dad being removed and then everything will be fine and Britney will be 100% satisfied. And I bet that this is what her family want... That if smt has to happen is only Jamie going, but not the cship ending someday. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 2/24/2021 at 8:31 PM, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Im sure I'll be ripped apart but this is my (ie. Personal feeling and belief) rationale as to why I don't get all the hate towards Billy.   I'm not here to war with any of ya'll and I remain open on the matter, but trying to look at things from a level headed and reasonable angle:

1.   He speaks very pro-britney, anti-Jamie and anti-CShip.  If he was part of Team CON, then I don't see how it possibly benefits them. 

2.  If he's being catfished as many suggest, then why haven't Lynne, Sam I, L&L, etc or anyone on her team issued a cease and desist for talking falsely on behalf of B?  Pretty sure if I started posting online that I'd been talking to Britney and passing off opinions as hers then I'd be shut down quick. 

3.  Billy quickly brings reciepts - like his texts with Samantha regarding this latest attack from Elizabeth Who-Ever-She-Is.   Why would anyone who isn't  part of NYT  have ANY clout over the NYT Documentary and who appears in it?    NYT have a good relationship with  Billy and have covered his career quite a bit.   Can Elizabeth back up her claims with evidence? 

4.  Sure, Billy can get a bit snappy with his defence but wouldn't we all if faced with the highly aggressive and hateful stuff he's been getting from certain fractions of the B Army?   I'm proud of the Army, but we can be terrible at turning on each other and in-fighting at times.    Those who issue threats and abuse don't deserve to be a fan of our Queen, especially  when she reminds us all the time to BE KIND.

5.  Yes Billy was 'only' a  MUA for Britney and that was some time ago and mostly during the Circus era (correct me if wrong) but many of his ex clients seem to be fond of him and hold him in high regard.   Circus is probably the time where people could still get close to her to an extent and she was seemingly not being over/mis medicated as it would appear in later eras until  Glory. 

6.  I don't believe Britney has no one - no friends, no legit boyfriend, no support, no one working on her side.   I also believe she doesn't want to destroy her father in court or send him to jail.  It's her DAD at the end of the day, no matter how greedy, mean and manipulative/ed he has been.   I personally think Britney wants informed fans to bring awareness to her case and the public/legal pressure build enough so he will let go, step away and let her live her life. 

7. We know full well Brit can't speak out or 'go live'.  I think talking indirectly through others where she can is an attempt to calm the waves amongst all the 'are you OK?', 'wear YELLOW', 'MK ultra' peeps and those screaming threats at her family.   

8. BRITNEY IS VEEEERRYYY SMART. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Some months ago he said she had some type of dementia and refused to say FreeBritney bc of that. He insists as if the only problem is Jamie bc she doesn't want him bc he likes to control, yada yada. He doesn't talk about the cship being a problem as a whole. For a while now, he stopped bashing Jamie. He says Britney loves him very much and that the cship started from a crisis to help but her family were manipulated and Jamie still is. He blames fans more about ****ty things than her handlers, the court or lawyers. Guess who was caught on video talking about "FreeBritney people" not in the kindest tone? Lynne! He's very against boycotting the brand, said Britney cried and shamed fans who don't want to support the brand anymore. And who benefit more from her brand than team con/her family? He also loves to drag fans as if we are all conspiracy theorists that mock Britney on her Instagram when thats the fu***** gp doing that. 

2 I think he has contact with someone close to her. He defends Lynne and JL way too much and he stopped shading Jamie too, now he talks as if Jamie is a victim too. Felicia comments on his Instagram and he follows Lynne's best friend who also tried to discredit the movement before and seems to keep an eye on many pages for some reason. 

3 I think he already photoshopped things before. He has lied before, posting a 2015 Britney pic pretending it was new/rare and once fans said they knew the pic was old, he deleted. Then he posted a leaked Britney song with the tag on pretending she just shared with him and wanted him to share with us. I don't even think that girl would have that much power over NYT lol but that doesn't mean that Billy isn't lying too. Did NYT have him on articles before? I didn't know that. But don't u think that if he was close to Britney and could prove that, they would have used him? They had a problem with getting people close to Britney talking on the doc bc of NDAs, attorney issues and stuff, so why would they dismiss the only person besides her bf, that talks to Britney everyday and knows about her feelings? 

4 yes some fans are horrible, but Billy is very condescending to fans. He drags fans all the time, like to shame them and talk as if most of us are horrible only dragging Britney and mocking her, which it's not true. He's forever pressed with exhale only bc people shaded his makeup for years, so he doesn't care if now exhale is mostly about her freedom and happiness, no matter what. He keeps making everything to be about him even tho Britney is stuck in this hell. He comes across very narcissistic. 

5 I don't think he seems close to other stars he worked in the past, but correct me if I'm wrong. He worked with her in 2012, one of the years she seemed more off, isolated and probably drugged, considering how many rumors are about this particular year. 

6 that's ur opinion and that's fine. I believe people that question her cship aren't allowed to be in her life, I think all her family are pro cship bc they benefit from it. In 2007 she cut them off. All these people talk and seem to care is only her money that they act as if it's theirs. She seems very isolated like her only friend is that Cade dude that seems to have some connection with team con, he is friends with Jason btw, that was her co conservator at some point. I think Britney has been forced to have to accept her dad's bs all her life, just see how Lynne agreed with Jamie going behind her back to take her rights away even tho she knew damn well they never got along and he was abusive. So maybe Britney just wants her life back and him to back off bc she's not revengeful. It still doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to pay for ruining her life. Sadly Britney probably thinks she has to talk to him bc he's her dad, no matter how much he abuses and ****s her life. She needs therapy bc that dysfunctional family won't help her. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some type of Stockholm syndrome by now with her dad being like this, her mom allowing and forcing him into her life all these 13 years and going ****ty cship. I think Sam is shady bc of some things he did and I bet if he wasn't approved by team con or even Lynne, he wouldn't be still around anymore. David and Charlie spoke highly of her after they were gone and both barely lasted with her. I think she's very isolated and alone and that's why she ended up giving up fighting many times before. 

7 if Britney had to talk to someone that was legit in her life, wouldn't she try to talk thru her bf or sister? Why is Billy speaking but not them? Why is he allowed? Why is he the only one close to Britney speaking? 

8 Britney is smart but she's also isolated, controlled, manipulated, lied to, gaslighted and threatened. And that's how this cship has lasted how long as it has. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

He has said Britney has some kinda of dementia and refused to say FreeBritney bc of that. He drags and shades the fans all the time, even shamed people that decided to boycott the brand, saying Britney was crying bc of that. Some aren't confortable with giving team con money anymore while they all get more of the money than Britney herself, that lives with a 12k a year allowance no matter how many millions she earns. He keeps saying **** as if fans are more to blame for everything than her handlers, the court and lawyers. He completely ignores the fans that talk about court docs and shady things, pretending we are all conspiracy theorists that keep dragging her on her insta comments, when we all know that's the ******* gp doing that. From a while now, he stopped bashing Jamie as if he's a victim now too. He said Britney fears her fans, not her father, as if we are the ones that put her in this hell, profit with that, refuse to help her and abused her son. He also said the cship began in crisis to help but her family were manipulated, that Jamie continues to be manipulated and keeps insisting Britney loves her father so much. He also continues with the narrative that the only thing that needs to happen with the cship is her dad being removed and then everything will be fine and Britney will be 100% satisfied. And I bet that this is what her family want... That if smt has to happen is only Jamie going, but not the cship ending someday. 

And to that I say...

So? 

— She may have a medical condition (e.g. drug addiction) that we don't know about.
— She may still be susceptible to "undue influence" due to the above. 
— Britney may want some form of legal protection for herself due to the above.
— The fans can be absolute bullies online, and the chorus of nutty ones far outweigh the "normal" ones.
— The entire fanbase have been horrible hypocrites, and except for a small handful (e.g. Jordan) they continued to support the conservatorship until 2019 when Britney filed documents in the court herself.

Just because fan's feelings are hurt by what Billy B. is saying and by the way he treats them doesn't make him wrong.

If Britney didn't want him speaking out on her behalf you can bet he would have been shut down by now. But he hasn't been...So?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And to that I say...

So? 

— She may have a medical condition (e.g. drug addiction) that we don't know about.
— She may still be susceptible to "undue influence" due to the above. 
— Britney may want some form of legal protection for herself due to the above.
— The fans can be absolute bullies online, and the chorus of nutty ones far outweigh the "normal" ones.
— The entire fanbase have been horrible hypocrites, and except for a small handful (e.g. Jordan) they continued to support the conservatorship until 2019 when Britney filed documents in the court herself.

Just because fan's feelings are hurt by what Billy B. is saying and by the way he treats them doesn't make him wrong.

If Britney didn't want him speaking out on her behalf you can bet he would have been shut down by now. But he hasn't been...So?

And Billy would know that? Do u really think her family would say that to him? Not to mention, he talked as if it's common for big celebs in LA to have some type of dementia, yet Britney is the only one under a cship? And if she's that bad, why is Jamie crazy for her to resume her career? I guess she's only fit to work bc she brings these rats millions. Right. 

And a lot of people are, but we don't see people like Demi Lovato being placed under a cship for people with dementia bc of that. 

Britney talked in the past how manipulated and even threatened she was. It's hard to know what she really thinks when she can't even speak for herself, when she's that isolated and controlled. Everyone around her benefit from her being under a cship, so how to know they didn't convince her of that, that she needs this to survive? It's not like she can meet anyone. Everyone she can meet are approved by team con. 

And so is Billy! 

Well, I didn't buy any of her albums post Blackout. And for the ones who did, her team kept lying pretending everything was ok. I mean, the letter she talks about the cship continuing as people are getting paid, was only released in 2019. The fans arent to blame for her team's manipulation and lies. 

It's funny how his narrative is one that team con insists and that's why they didnt shut him down. Now Jamie is a victim too just like Britney lmfao and I can say the same. Only bc Billy is butthurt with fans, it doesn't mean they are all wrong too. U say we're mad at him bc our feelings are hurt, yet he's the one going on about bullies and deactivating his twitter and privating his ig. 

Britney cant even consent to take a pic with a guy she knows if her dad doesnt want, but she can choose who can speak for her? He was caught lying and lying trying to prove he talks to Britney, so I think his connection is with Lynne, afterall she also benefits from the cship, she was caught talking in an angry way about fans and her best friend and Billy follow each other. He's always defending her. And her best friend also tried to talk **** about the movement before, but she's always on these accounts probably keeping an eye for Lynne too. Funny enough. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Community Leader

I've been thinking about doing some digging and getting to the bottom of this - whether he is in fact speaking with her or not - but I am actually afraid to press on this because I fear if I have another legitimate source telling me he is not speaking with Britney, I fear for how that will affect him. I would hate to see him publicly humiliated and what toll that could take on his health. It's not worth it to me. I'd rather see him do interviews and go along with all of this versus shattering an important part of his world. Because of that, I've been kind of turning a blind eye. Then again maybe I'm just totally wrong and he's speaking with Britney. But my gut says no. 

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

44 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And Billy would know that? Do u really think her family would say that to him? Not to mention, he talked as if it's common for big celebs in LA to have some type of dementia, yet Britney is the only one under a cship? And if she's that bad, why is Jamie crazy for her to resume her career? I guess she's only fit to work bc she brings these rats millions. Right. 

And a lot of people are, but we don't see people like Demi Lovato being placed under a cship for people with dementia bc of that. 

Britney talked in the past how manipulated and even threatened she was. It's hard to know what she really thinks when she can't even speak for herself, when she's that isolated and controlled. Everyone around her benefit from her being under a cship, so how to know they didn't convince her of that, that she needs this to survive? It's not like she can meet anyone. Everyone she can meet are approved by team con. 

And so is Billy! 

Well, I didn't buy any of her albums post Blackout. And for the ones who did, her team kept lying pretending everything was ok. I mean, the letter she talks about the cship continuing as people are getting paid, was only released in 2019. The fans arent to blame for her team's manipulation and lies. 

It's funny how his narrative is one that team con insists and that's why they didnt shut him down. Now Jamie is a victim too just like Britney lmfao and I can say the same. Only bc Billy is butthurt with fans, it doesn't mean they are all wrong too. U say we're mad at him bc our feelings are hurt, yet he's the one going on about bullies and deactivating his twitter and privating his ig. 

Britney cant even consent to take a pic with a guy she knows if her dad doesnt want, but she can choose who can speak for her? He was caught lying and lying trying to prove he talks to Britney, so I think his connection is with Lynne, afterall she also benefits from the cship, she was caught talking in an angry way about fans and her best friend and Billy follow each other. He's always defending her. And her best friend also tried to talk **** about the movement before, but she's always on these accounts probably keeping an eye for Lynne too. Funny enough. 

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've been thinking about doing some digging and getting to the bottom of this - whether he is in fact speaking with her or not - but I am actually afraid to press on this because I fear if I have another legitimate source telling me he is not speaking with Britney, I fear for how that will affect him. I would hate to see him publicly humiliated and what toll that could take on his health. It's not worth it to me. I'd rather see him do interviews and go along with all of this versus shattering an important part of his world. Because of that, I've been kind of turning a blind eye. Then again maybe I'm just totally wrong and he's speaking with Britney. But my gut says no. 

Exactly as Jordan just said...

Whether or not he's talking with Britney, it really doesn't matter. 

He speaks positively of her, he's bringing attention to her situation, and overall he's not saying anything damaging to Britney's case.

Personally, I could care less if he's hurting fans feelings or damaging "the movement." What I do care about is Britney herself...And I've yet to see any major drawbacks to allowing him to continue on as he's doing. He's not doing any harm.

50 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The fans arent to blame for her team's manipulation and lies. 

The fanbase willingly turned a blind eye.

True, the fans aren't directly to blame, but they absolutely did contribute in a substantial way by choosing to turn a blind eye to what was so clearly in front of them.

Britney has given fans many, many signs over the years...Plus, all of this information about her financials has been out there since 2010, and has been posted on this forum many, many times...It just wasn't being posted by lawyers on Twitter.

It wasn't "cool" to be against the conservatorship until Britney refused to perform...and then everyone suddenly jumped on the bandwagon, as if they've been "Free Britney" all along. 

C'mon now.  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly as Jordan just said...

Whether or not he's talking with Britney, it really doesn't matter. 

He speaks positively of her, he's bringing attention to her situation, and overall he's not saying anything damaging to Britney's case.

Personally, I could care less if he's hurting fans feelings or damaging "the movement." What I do care about is Britney herself...And I've yet to see any major drawbacks to allowing him to continue on as he's doing. He's not doing any harm.

I think it matters bc he's lying on national television, he has 50k instagram followers who believe him, not to mention he continues to say he speaks for Britney, even tho we can't hear **** from her. Why doesn't Britney record smt saying she loves her daddy so much and the problem isn't him if that's what Billy is implying. I bet team con would love for her to defend Jamie, but I guess how Vivian said, we have to ask Britney or in this case, Billy B :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

What he does seems to be propaganda for the Spears family. He only praises Lynne and JL, now is defending Jamie. Talks as if Britney relationship with Jamie is ok, the only problem is bc he controls her too much outta love. He acts as if there's nothing wrong with the cship overall. He doesn't question Ingham, other lawyers or the court. Her family should be accountable for the **** they put her thru, but there's Billy acting as if Lynne is a saint and Jamie has been manipulated 100% and he and Britney love each other so much above anything. Imo he's dividing the fans and the movement, but at the same time I don't think people should give him that much attention bc he craves for that. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The fanbase willingly turned a blind eye.

True, the fans aren't directly to blame, but they absolutely did contribute in a substantial way by choosing to turn a blind eye to what was so clearly in front of them.

Britney has given fans many, many signs over the years...Plus, all of this information about her financials has been out there since 2010, and has been posted on this forum many, many times...It just wasn't being posted by lawyers on Twitter.

It wasn't "cool" to be against the conservatorship until Britney refused to perform...and then everyone suddenly jumped on the bandwagon, as if they've been "Free Britney" all along. 

C'mon now.  :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

That's the problem with Britney not being able to speak, her team controls the narrative and this will continue as long as she continues in this mess. A lot of time people thought she was lazy, that she barely worked, that she just wanted the money. Others believed she loved to perform. Most couldn't imagine that she probably did a lot to see her kids. In 2015 when Billboard mentioned she had 50% of her kids custody, a lot bought that and were happy for her, even tho a few said that wasn't possible bc she was under a cship. Many people bought what her team sold, including her relationships and her saying she couldn't be happier even tho most of the time she seemed to go thru the motions. 

About the financial part a lot of people bought she was almost broke in 2007 (many still do) and Jamie saved her fortune lol again, that was the narrative the media was selling, so people bought. 

I think a lot of people didn't think or believe her team could send her to a facility against her will, I guess a lot of people didn't understand how much power a cship has over a person. They would see her with her kids, travelling, etc and believed her life was normal, that she was discreet bc of what media did to her pre cship days. 

I guess the facility thing shocked a lot of people and that's when they finally opened their eyes and started seeing that her team lie and lie to defend themselves and to set a narrative that benefits the cship, not the conservatee. On that thread about how people saw the cship before 2019, a lot of people said they were oblivious before. Cocky gave an interview to a podcast about scam days ago and he said that he started being pro free Britney in 2019, I don't think a lot of people are pretending they were since the beginning. 

• Like 1

Britney refuses to work and files critical petitions with the court. Of course, britney wants out of guardianship. But she knows that there are many things that still need to be clarified under guardianship. Billy should go to jail for Britney's panda eyes. He is Nobody. If he thinks he's talking to britney every day, he should be in psychiatric treatment

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Imo he's dividing the fans and the movement, but at the same time I don't think people should give him that much attention bc he craves for that. 

So what if he's dividing the fans and the movement...and so what if he's misleading the public?

What harm does that do to Britney — real, tangible harm? ...Any? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I just think everyone should give him less of their energy, and focus on other more important things — things that actually matter in the courts.

51 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I guess the facility thing shocked a lot of people and that's when they finally opened their eyes and started seeing that her team lie and lie to defend themselves and to set a narrative that benefits the cship, not the conservatee. On that thread about how people saw the cship before 2019, a lot of people said they were oblivious before. Cocky gave an interview to a podcast about scam days ago and he said that he started being pro free Britney in 2019, I don't think a lot of people are pretending they were since the beginning. 

I don't think anyone is pretending they've been "Free Britney" since the beginning...but...

My question is — Why did it take her being committed to a facility for people to open their eyes? :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

The clues were there from the very start.