What are your favorite Pop Workout songs?

I just recently started going to the gym. I’ve never really done a real workout routine before, but I tore my meniscus back in September and decided that after I heal, I needed a life change.

I’ve realized that I want to give myself a better life, and I want to be happier. I know working out will help my mental focus, and help my overall outlook in life. SO, with that in mind....

I NEED HELP WITH A WORKOUT PLAYLIST! 

So what are your fave pop workout tunes? :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

Preferably something from the 2000s or later. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Workout.JPG.9b3f4e3495b78048c1c29cd2a235f2a1.JPG

• Love 4

Confessions on a dance floor (Non-Stop Mix) the entire album set like a dj Mix as if you were on the dance floor, was quietly removed By Warner thx to the rise of streaming culture and since individual counts are more impactful, they removed this version from both streaming and sales as it's one track and runs close to an hour long marathon. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Confessions on a dance floor (Non-Stop Mix) the entire album set like a dj Mix as if you were on the dance floor, was quietly removed By Warner thx to the rise of streaming culture and since individual counts are more impactful, they removed this version from both streaming and sales as it's one track and runs close to an hour long marathon. 

Thanks! I’ll give it a try! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Sending you love and good vibes. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: I dislocated my knee doing jump-lunges in the gym years ago, which unfortunately turned into a reoccurring thing. After my first few dislocations, I had to re-learn how to walk each time, which sucked. But I agree, working out does make me happier and more focused! I'll usually just put my Britney collection on shuffle while I work out and skip any ballad/midtempo that comes on, haha.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CandyCoatedHeartShapes said:

Sending you love and good vibes. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: I dislocated my knee doing jump-lunges in the gym years ago, which unfortunately turned into a reoccurring thing. After my first few dislocations, I had to re-learn how to walk each time, which sucked. But I agree, working out does make me happier and more focused! I'll usually just put my Britney collection on shuffle while I work out and skip any ballad/midtempo that comes on, haha.

Ugh. I’m hoping this doesn’t turn into a reoccurring issue. I’m hoping since it was just a cartilage thing and not a bone or muscle issue, that it will heal completely and I won’t just have horrible knee problems for the rest of my life. Lol But I also know that if I want my best shot at making that a reality, then I need to make a change :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

Proud of you! It's never too late to do a lifestyle change. Personally I started working out three times a week in November, and I can see a clear difference in my mood. Here are some of my workout songs:

• Till I Collapse - Eminem
  • Lose Yourself - Eminem
  • Jump - Madonna
  • Liberty Walk - Miley Cyrus
  • Whatever it Takes - Imagine Dragons
  • Fighter - Christina Aguilera
  • It's Like That - Mariah Carey
  • 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
  • Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue 
  • Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
  • Heartbeat - Beckah Shae
  • Underdog - Alicia Keys
  • Shake You Up - Leona Lewis
  • Fire Under My Feet - Leona Lewis
  • Top of the World - Brandy

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

Proud of you! It's never too late to do a lifestyle change. Personally I started working out three times a week in November, and I can see a clear difference in my mood. Here are some of my workout songs:

• Till I Collapse - Eminem
  • Lose Yourself - Eminem
  • Jump - Madonna
  • Liberty Walk - Miley Cyrus
  • Whatever it Takes - Imagine Dragons
  • Fighter - Christina Aguilera
  • It's Like That - Mariah Carey
  • 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
  • Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue 
  • Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
  • Heartbeat - Beckah Shae
  • Underdog - Alicia Keys
  • Shake You Up - Leona Lewis
  • Fire Under My Feet - Leona Lewis
  • Top of the World - Brandy

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Thank you so so much friends! I’m excited! 

:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (w/ Ariana Grande)

Britney Spears - Piece of Me

Dua Lipa - Love Is Religion

Bruno Mars - Finesse (ft. Cardi B)

The Weeknd - Insomnia

Halsey - Devil In Me

Boney M - Rasputin

Daddy Yankee - Que Tire Pa Lante

Toño Rosario - Kulikitaka

BLAYA - Faz Gostoso

These are only some of the songs I love working out to :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: thank you!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Xfactor Sam said:

The most obvious choice!!! Work B.itch is a must!

Definitely add Work B.itch to your workout playlist. Its the perfect song to workout to. The energy boost of that song is incredible. Plus the lyrics are a great motivation factor.

It’s on there! A MUST listen-to track while working out for sure! :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block