Blackpink's Jennie and Big Bang's G-Dragon are dating

11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The Internet is fired up about the news that Blackpink's Jennie and Big Bang’s G-Dragon are dating and have been for the last year. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

g-dragon.jpg.78e4cd30e2c90666cd413929c74968aa.jpg

Yes they're fired up 'cause it's kind of creepy given he's known her since she was like 16. She can also do better than dating an animal abuser and a pimp supporter :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF1rWk18n_A

• Super Mods

Is she in her right mind? He's been rightfully accused for animal abuse and is also best friends with Seungri, a man who is serving a prison sentence for pimping girls to business partners?? What is wrong with her? 

I think that Blackpink is coming to their end tbh, too bad. YG has a history of dismissing strongest girl groups in the game (done it to 2ne1). It's a shame :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

You guys LOVE the drama, don't you?? Also, people are not only right or wrong, sometimes there's greys too...

I'm sad for all the BIGBANG hate. Those guys are amazing, K-Pop royalty. Seungri's latest acts were deplorable but I don't know the details, and now I feel like people are trying to find something to hate on G-Dragon...

3 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Yes they're fired up 'cause it's creepy. He's been grooming her since she was like 16. She can also do better than dating an animal abuser and a pimp supporter :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF1rWk18n_A

That's a bit unfair of an assumption. It's extremely normal in Kpop to have young up and coming trainee's featured in music videos (EXO and SHINee members appearing in SNSD videos, f(x)'s Victoria appearing in SHINee's Replay, BTS members in JoKwon's I'm Da One, Rose on G-Dragon's song without you  etc.) , singles or sometimes just albums tracks. It gets them exposure and gets fans hyped for their eventual debut. I'm almost positive it was the labels idea anyway since that is what they did even before Big Bang was successful enough to call the shots in that kind of way.  G-Dragon has been publicly linked to other people in the past, as has Jennie. Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean you should throw around baseless accusations. There is literally no evidence of 'grooming' going on here lol.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, MikeSim said:

That's a bit unfair of an assumption. It's extremely normal in Kpop to have young up and coming trainee's featured in music videos (EXO and SHINee members appearing in SNSD videos, f(x)'s Victoria appearing in SHINee's Replay, BTS members in JoKwon's I'm Da One, Rose on G-Dragon's song without you  etc.) , singles or sometimes just albums tracks. It gets them exposure and gets fans hyped for their eventual debut. I'm almost positive it was the labels idea anyway since that is what they did even before Big Bang was successful enough to call the shots in that kind of way.  G-Dragon has been publicly linked to other people in the past, as has Jennie. Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean you should throw around baseless accusations. There is literally no evidence of 'grooming' going on here lol.

Maybe I'm overreacting but it's not just the MV, he's been/was her mentor since she was around 14/15. There have been a lot of situations similar to this where it turned out the older person was indeed grooming the younger and Jennie's safety matters to me. Yes Jennie has been publicly linked to other people in the past but like when you take GD's animal abuse and mix it all up...look I'll reserve judgment until we find out more but I hope you understand why all of this would make me squirm and uncomfortable :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

They are a beautiful couple! If it's not a PR move, then it's very nice. However, I haven't heard of them at all. Why are Koreans so popular now? I am more interested in China, if only because they have a unique aura that has not changed under the influence of the West. My son is also fond of Chinese myths and even wears dragon watches because he loves legends about dragons. And I sincerely understand why Korean culture is so attractive. And the guys in the photo are beautiful.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block