Wanda Vision

It caught me from the very first episode. The way they started throwing some subtle hints from the beginning and the evolution of the story, just brilliant. It has made a lot of people very interested in the Marvel universe, so people are revisiting the old movies too. It's very interesting how all the stories are somehow related. 

• Love 2

Yesss! Love it! It's very artsy fartsy :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

And seriously, the best decision Disney ever made is to release those high profile series on weekly basis. Not only the hype lasts for 2 months, each week you can discuss each episode and read different articles plus have something to look forward to (especially now with lockdowns etc.) and it builds the tension and excitement! So yeah Disney+, keep doing what you are doing! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I will never understand the 'binge culture'. How can you watch something for 8hours straight? Every episode blurs out to 1 thing (or maybe I am just too old for binge watching).

But look at Netflix, they release a good series, and week later the hype is gone because everything was already discussed :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Cannot wait for Falcon and Winter Soldier tho :neydedance_purple:

23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

wandavision-poster-1600668936.jpg

Exhale, any of you watching Wanda Vision?

I decided to give it a try this weekend and I literally binge watched all of it. There's a few episodes left I believe. It's literally SO creative and original. I was actually kinda blown away at the concept. 

Figured I'd throw this out into the Exhale ether and see if anyone else is watching?

No spoilers plz! wanda-vision.jpg.b121e8840a0f1f0839523adddc7bd7c9.jpg

Best current TV show! I wait for Fridays! Too bad it’s only a limited series. Only 2 episodes left 😭😭😭

I'm only on episode two but I can already testify that Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany's acting is INCREDIBLE.

PS: Have you guys noticed that Wanda speaks like Selena Gomez?? (or more like Selena speaks like Wanda, I don't know... It's so nasal and controlled and 50s upper-class or something)

• Love 1

(From an opinion who doesn't follow the MCU) - I think this show is so refreshing! From the decade hopping to the camera shots, it's really interesting how they adapted a series into something everyone can enjoy. I also like how Disney+ decided to release an episode every week (like they're trying to bring back normal TV).

I look forward to every episode I watch (not much of a binger, still on episode 3!)

giphy.gif

• Love 3

I'm a huge, huge MCU fan.

Marvel just does such a great job.

Elizabeth Olsen is just absolutely phenomenal on this show, it's a shame she'll be snubbed in acting categories because she truly deserves an award for this.

Kathryn Hahn absolutely ate up the screen.

Teyonah Parris has me really excited to see what's in store for Monica too.

The entire cast is just perfect!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm a huge, huge MCU fan.

Marvel just does such a great job.

Elizabeth Olsen is just absolutely phenomenal on this show, it's a shame she'll be snubbed in acting categories because she truly deserves an award for this.

Kathryn Hahn absolutely ate up the screen.

Teyonah Parris has me really excited to see what's in store for Monica too.

The entire cast is just perfect!

Yes!!! The cast really did some INCREDIBLE acting in this series! Kathryn Hahn and Elizabeth Olsen both deserve awards for this series!

47 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:
  Hide contents

The second after-credits scene :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

She seems so powerful now! And her new suit is :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I need more Wanda and I need it now! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

For hardcore Marvel fans the ending was a kind of dissapointing (moreover with the resolution they give to Quicksilver plot line)

Its a good show, but we are realizing that NOTHING HUGE in the MCU is meant o happen in these Disney+ shows, as the producers do not want the general publiic (who do not watch the series) to don't understand the movies.

So.. i dont know if I want to watch the other shows TBH. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Barajas said:

For hardcore Marvel fans the ending was a kind of dissapointing (moreover with the resolution they give to Quicksilver plot line)

Its a good show, but we are realizing that NOTHING HUGE in the MCU is meant o happen in these Disney+ shows, as the producers do not want the general publiic (who do not watch the series) to not understand the movies.

So.. i dont know if I want to keep watch the other shows TBH. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

not you saying the loki ms marvel and secret invasion wont be huge :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block