Wanda Vision

• Leader

wandavision-poster-1600668936.jpg

Exhale, any of you watching Wanda Vision?

I decided to give it a try this weekend and I literally binge watched all of it. There's a few episodes left I believe. It's literally SO creative and original. I was actually kinda blown away at the concept.Β 

Figured I'd throw this out into the Exhale ether and see if anyone else is watching?

No spoilers plz!Β wanda-vision.jpg.b121e8840a0f1f0839523adddc7bd7c9.jpg

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I love how Disney+ went the old school route and gave you an episode once a week.

Β 

Forbes dragged all the binge watchers with an appropriate article with a very title that drags today's tv audience.Β 

Β 

No, Wandavision isn't slow, you just forgot how to watch TV, thank you Netflix"

Yea they did the same with the Mandalorian. I was kinda annoyed at first cause I wanted to binge watch them all at once, but I saw each new episode as they came out once per week and it really did keep me entertained for an entire two months lol.Β 

• Love 1

I binged everything that was available a couple weeks ago, and have been anxiously awaiting the new episodes on Fridays. 😍😍 (I also finallyyyyy started watching the Marvel films in timeline order, and I blame this series for making me want to do this. Haha!) It is so imaginative and creative, and Olson is simply FANTASTIC.

• Love 2

It's a great but you need some intel from the MCU. There are constant references to the movies, and the development of the characters is thoroughly tied to the Infinity Saga so, in order to understand it all, it's better if you watch at least the Avengers movies, especially Age of Ultron, Infinity War and End Game

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

WandaVision is a literal masterpiece I swear, no other TV show has done anything like this before and I live for it. I couldn't wait for it to air, but I decided to wait for at least 6 episodes to come out :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β I barely did it tbh, but then I just bing watched it all in one night :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Β I am really excited for the next episode, I need to know what happens next so bad :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:Β I won't spoil it for all the folks who are just starting :)

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

Elizabeth Olson is an amazing actress.Β  And vision is so hot.Β  Really love the retro tv theme calling back to simpler times.Β  I hear Wanda is going to be in the next Spiderman movie.Β  They're going to be so great on screen together.

YESSS, actually WandaVision, Spiderman 3: No Way HomeΒ and Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness are all a connected story, where they play into each other!

It's all very exciting and I cannot wait to watch all of it! I am amazed by the planning and intricate story telling details, Marvel is killing it!Β 

WandaVision is also now the most popular/in demand showΒ in the world!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block