NEW long Britney Blind Item - Schadenfreude

On 2/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, Guest said:

Less than a year ago Jamie Lynn was asked who would have another child first: her or Britney. She quickly answered 'me' and then tried to change her asnwer saying smt like "idk, maybe her". It was almost like she realized she said smt she wasnt supposed to say. She also said Britney is a drama queen on the same interview. Since then, the video was made private, u can wonder why. But heres a thread talking about it 

Lets think about her answer for a sec. JL was 29 back then, Britney was 38. JL had her last daughter just two years before that interview, Britney had Jayden 14 years before. JL has her daughters custody, Britney last time I saw, was only able to see her boys twice a week 8 hours a day and they couldnt even sleep at her house anymore. Last year on Jaydens livestream, he said he had seen Britney two days before, but would only see her again in two weeks. Since 2007 these boys have been used against Britney by Jamie and Kevin to take more money from her, to make her work and for her to accept the cship. She was never able to be the mom she wanted. She has said she wanted another child since 2008. She has said many times she wanted a girl. People magazine said her split with Jason was bc she wanted more kids and he didnt. Not to mention he was her co-conservator the last year they dated. 

Ofc the cship is preventing her to have another child. Shes pushing 40, barely sees her kids and never had the boys like she wanted since 2007. 13 later she didnt have another child even tho she already said many times she wants more children. Jamie doesnt seem to even like her kids, so would he want her to have another child for her to finally retire and then for him to have to spend more money on another child he could care less about? He acts like he owns Britney and her money. He will drag her case until shes pushing 50 and cant get pregnant anymore. 

Omg how far we’ve come now. 

I don’t believe the whole tea on Paris or Sam, but we do know now that team con abuse on Britney’s reproductive rights is true. 

Dang..

On 8/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, nthenwkiss said:

i didnt know about this, when? how? what do you mean?

I can’t remember if it was in her Instagram or in an interview leading up to the awards… but she mentioned getting “B-12” shots in preparation for the Pretty Girks performance. On top of that, there is a video on her IG from years ago of her friend getting their B-12, and it’s been noted in the years before the conservatorship that she would get them. 

So, it would be relatively easy for them to give her a **** and just say it’s B-12 when I’m reality it’s a form of birth control.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

I can’t remember if it was in her Instagram or in an interview leading up to the awards… but she mentioned getting “B-12” shots in preparation for the Pretty Girks performance. On top of that, there is a video on her IG from years ago of her friend getting their B-12, and it’s been noted in the years before the conservatorship that she would get them. 

So, it would be relatively easy for them to give her a **** and just say it’s B-12 when I’m reality it’s a form of birth control.

• Like 1