Jump to content

WATCH: From Pop Princess to prisoner NEW special (out now)


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Definitely brush up and you might rephrase :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

And not people on here thinking calling her a lab rat is a good thing. A RAT? Guys... I know what he's trying to say but can we not call the queen a rat please. It quite literally strips her of her humanity. 

well the conservatorship basically has done that for 13 years, maybe he was making a point? idk. gotta see the whole thing first. 

remember people were cancelling Fe for that quote about don't understanding the con, let's chill.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy B is there. Prepare yourself, Exhell!

@Jordan Miller be ready to be called out on national TV

From Pop Princess to prisoner. SUNDAY on Channel9, Britney’s fight for freedom. #60Mins goes inside the legal battle for control of Spears’ superstar life.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, K3yN said:

OMG I'm really worried for this :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: It looks rushed, cheap and made only to make profit of the situation.

That’s why I’m excited about the Netflix one. They started working on it before FBS aired, and it seems like the director is taking her time to do her research.

  • Like 3
Link to post
4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I wish 60 minutes US did this project, 60 minutes Australia doesn’t have the same journalistic standards and integrity as the American program.

True. Australia is a literal joke when it comes to investigation, law and journalism. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: America and the UK are so much more professional omg. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

True. Australia is a literal joke when it comes to investigation, law and journalism. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: America and the UK are so much more professional omg. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I don’t know if this sarcastic, and if it is I don’t blame you lol. Australians are definitely better at following the law than Americans.

But just comparing the two programs, 60 minutes US is famous for their investigative journalism, they’re considered the gold standard. 60 minutes Australia is more sensationalist.

Link to post
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t know if this sarcastic, and if it is I don’t blame you lol. Australians are definitely better at following the law than Americans.

But just comparing the two programs, 60 minutes US is famous for their investigative journalism, they’re considered the gold standard. 60 minutes Australia is more sensationalist.

Not saying American citizens are necessarily good at following laws. I meant it more in terms of government and implementation of the law itself. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: But yeah, as far as investigative journalism, America is far more reputable.

Link to post
18 minutes ago, K3yN said:

OMG I'm really worried for this :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: It looks rushed, cheap and made only to make profit of the situation.

Australian tv is super cheap 

the voice 

billy 

the sound effects 

ugh hated it 

Sorry not sorry :flop_britney_candies::begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

And not people on here thinking calling her a lab rat is a good thing. A RAT? Guys... I know what he's trying to say but can we not call the queen a rat please. It quite literally strips her of her humanity. 

It does strip her of her humanity........... And that's what happened, in the eyes of the GP. IF we don't acknowledge how or why the problem happened that's not exposing what this injustice is. I think the least of our concerns is whether people are describing the situation as a "lab rat" which she WAS treated as... Nobody reached her level of fame or had any clue how to deal with a celebrity like her, not even Madonna, she was essentially the "lab rat" of pop culture of that time which is precisely why we are here TODAY talking about this and trying to Free her. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, K3yN said:

OMG I'm really worried for this :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: It looks rushed, cheap and made only to make profit of the situation.

60 minutes Australia is intended for an Australian audience only. So don’t worry, it won’t go viral. It’ll be a 15 minute segment at best. There’ll be nothing new, it’ll simply educate a few more dim wits on how had the situation is. And maybe just MAYBE stop a few more Insta trolls from posting to their stories making a mockery of the poor girl. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block