Is this Britney singing?

Ryry93

1 minute ago, PlayboiMommy said:

My point still stands

There are fan accounts interacting with him on a daily basis. We all need to block him and move on with our lives

This has been going on for WAY too long :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Saddest part is there is many deluded fans who believe him and are feeding his gigantic ego on Instagram. Nnnn

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Well I guess that's it

I honestly think that either one of us or @Jordan Miller should try and reach out to him to make him come to his senses for the last time before we all move on from this whole thing

He clearly doesn't know the whole BananaAlice story has been a thing for years and that he's being taken advantage of

As many people have already pointed out this is just sad at this point :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But why should Banana Alice fool him?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: This whole thing with Billy is so weird.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

16 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Well I guess that's it

I honestly think that either one of us or @Jordan Miller should try and reach out to him to make him come to his senses for the last time before we all move on from this whole thing

He clearly doesn't know the whole BananaAlice story has been a thing for years and that he's being taken advantage of

As many people have already pointed out this is just sad at this point :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Jordan said in a comment the other day that we was texting with Billy and advised him to be incredibly suspicious of whomever he is talking to that is “Britney” unless they get on FaceTime together. 

Archived