Is this Britney singing?

Ryry93

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I wish he just stops...  Yesterday he  actively attacked fans due to merch. And it's tiring that he constantly hides behind his imaginary "Britney" (she feels that, she feels this, with her permission and etc), guilt-tripping fans. He does more harm than good at this point.

8 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I wish he just stops...  Yesterday he  actively attacked fans due to merch. And it's tiring that he constantly hides behind his imaginary "Britney" (she feels that, she feels this, with her permission and etc), guilt-tripping fans. He does more harm than good at this point.

He had been doing that bs since start. Remember what he said at that rally ?

He is a mess and needs professional help.

Also him and some fans are making such a big deal regarding this merch. I have even seen fans complaining how Framing Britney producers are earning money on Britney.

Because its cheap to make a documentary,and everyone has so much extra money to do it without charging everything.

This whole thing is turning into a huge fiasco.

If a stan is feeding Billy this bs then why of all things do they choose to try to stop Free Britney merch. It's against the movement. 

I do not see Britney talking badly about her fans with Billy as he claims is happening either as per today's post about low baller. 

And why does he obsess over the merch thing for weeks on end?

Did team Britney hire an impersonator to stop merch? Is the impersonator part of a plan to get a merch monopoly after they shut everyone else down?

I don't get this whole entire thing. 

24 minutes ago, Radar Jr said:

If a stan is feeding Billy this bs then why of all things do they choose to try to stop Free Britney merch. It's against the movement. 

I do not see Britney talking badly about her fans with Billy as he claims is happening either as per today's post about low baller. 

And why does he obsess over the merch thing for weeks on end?

He is in tune with LFB narrative in a lot of thing, plus they commented under his tweets, which was strange to me...

And also Billy B in some of his tweets purposefully attacked just Kevin (FreebritneyLA) with regards to merch, hinting that he is the one who is behind all this. It's as well in tune with LFB narrative. 

So yeah...

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Well I guess that's it

I honestly think that either one of us or @Jordan Miller should try and reach out to him to make him come to his senses for the last time before we all move on from this whole thing

He clearly doesn't know the whole BananaAlice story has been a thing for years and that he's being taken advantage of

As many people have already pointed out this is just sad at this point :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Just now, PlayboiMommy said:

Well I guess that's it

I honestly think that either one of us or @Jordan Miller should try and reach out to him to make him come to his senses for the last time before we all move on from this whole thing

He clearly doesn't know the whole BananaAlice story has been a thing for years and that he's being taken advantage of

As many people have already pointed out this is just sad at this point :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Lol ppl tried to reason with him its more than obvious he is doing this for attention atm. 

Archived