This Day in 2013: Britney Spears attends Elton John's 21st Annual AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party (February 24)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On February 24, 2013, Britney Spears attended Elton John's annual Academy Awards viewing party that is held in Los Angeles in order to raise money for his AIDS Foundation through its high priced ticke

I remember the day I woke up and saw these pics of Brunetteney all over my social media feed. Unforgettable slayage 

Baby One More Time next made a comeback here. Also best her hair looked since her prime.

Posted Images

Sooo really beautiful!:wink_britney_everytime_white:

And I agree, in some pictures she looks totally primeney, but in others she looks different somehow - I can't put my finger on it why - but still stunning. Not that it matters, but I also can't tell and wondered was this pre or post surgery. Because it looks like it could have been either at the same time. 

Brown hair for the win! The whole look is so classy and put together

• Love 1