Exhalers And The Britney Album Their Known For/Associated With

Hey everyone :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Yall wearing your mask and social distancing? :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Anyways, I had a idea for a thread inspired by @GODNEY IS A QUEEN so hear me out :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

So we all know Exhalers have ONE album their name is associated with or are even known for stanning that album, so I opened a thread where we discuss what Britney album is an Exhaler known or associated with :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 

So rules are pretty much simple :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: You tag an exhaler and name Britney album they are associated with :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

For example:- @Isla: In The Zone

@Iconic 4 U: Britney (self-titled)

@Urbanney: Glory

These are just 3 examples, but you can beyond. The Limit Does Not Exist :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

So what are yall waiting? Get to work r@t$ :gunriah_mariah_carey:? And lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Go off luv :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

For Oops, I’d say it’s between me, @Hooked-On-Knee and @JackSProductionskYZgKWe.jpg

For Britney, definitely between @Iconic 4 U and @Roxxy Jnpjfvq.gif

Blackout...well I think it’s obvious here 2TsC.gif

And BJ definitely @PokemonSpears :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

tbh when I joined I came here to defend Oops from the fake fans that kept repeating that Blackout was her best album. At the time, Britney Jean was receiving the praise and love it deserved with countless threads supporting each of the songs (except Chillin' With You, that one was always hated since the beginning :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: ), so I didn't have to do much about it, besides contribute to the praising. It wasn't until later that I saw myself in the need to defend poor BJ, her most personal album ever.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh when I joined I came here to defend Oops from the fake fans that kept repeating that Blackout was her best album. At the time, Britney Jean was receiving the praise and love it deserved with countless threads supporting each of the songs (except Chillin' With You, that one was always hated since the beginning :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: ), so I didn't have to do much about it, besides contribute to the praising. It wasn't until later that I saw myself in the need to defend poor BJ, her most personal album ever.

Makes sense. I actually do like BJ too, but mainly for its nostalgia value. That album came out around one of the best moments of my life and always reminds me of 2013/14. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

In The Zone, Britney, and Circus, sweetie I am so sorry :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

BJ has it all: from the ones that allude to her career and fame: Work *****, Body Ache, Alien to the ones that talk about love and ***: ISBE, TTB, Passenger, to the heartbreak ones: Pefume, TIG, Don't Cry, and on top of that we have those songs that can pass both as religious and love: HOT, BMS, NTIFY, and we even have the classic ugly duck that comes with every album, in this case Chillin' With Lou.

A very easy to digest album, that takes you to a rollercoaster of rhythms and genres like no other album does. Not to mention her co-writing every song :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Not to mention her co-writing every song :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Which nobody believes :roxxy:

If she had the time for writing those songs, I highly doubt, Myah Marie would be even called into the studio :roxxy:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

BJ has it all: from the ones that allude to her career and fame: Work *****, Body Ache, Alien to the ones that talk about love and ***: ISBE, TTB, Passenger, to the heartbreak ones: Pefume, TIG, Don't Cry, and on top of that we have those songs that can pass both as religious and love: HOT, BMS, NTIFY, and we even have the classic ugly duck that comes with every album, in this case Chillin' With Lou

It would have made sense if she had any involvement in it tho :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

I don’t think I’m active enough to be linked to an album but if I was I would definitely be known for stanning Oops I Did It Again. The megarate somewhat showed it. 

@Roxxxy definitely the Britney stan and PokemonSpears for that tragedy that is Britney Jean. lol

1 hour ago, Anticonformity said:

@Roxxxy @PokemonSpears Her 2 best albums...

The way yall tagged the wrong Roxxy :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1