Britney posts photo of her and her boys: "they’re at the age where they want to express their own identities"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please make sure your comment is respectful and kind before posting.

15 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Guys, she writes her own captions come on. Sam wouldn’t be supporting these posts otherwise

Sam praised her facility stay and pretended to be with her on valentines day when she was already at the facility and we didn't know yet... 

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I don't get how anyone on this thread can confidently say it's her PR team 100% . Based on what exactly? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

It's impossible for me to think that she manages her profile. Every single celebrity at that level has at least one social media manager/PR team, why it should be different in her case? Actually, that should apply ESPECIALLY to her case. 

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I don't get how anyone on this thread can confidently say it's her PR team 100% . Based on what exactly? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Two threads were merged into one.

I said it was a PR move on Ingham/Loeb&Loeb/Britney's part when the photo was first posted on an Instagram account dedicated to the boys.

Six days later, it was posted by "Britney" on her official account...which is owned by Daddy Spears.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

So Felicia's making stuff up about Britney controlling her Instagram? I don't see why this particular post wouldn't be her. I could see the "Toxic" video of her performing and the shots of her old photos, but I unno. 

I say this with as much kindness as possible. As much as I love Felicia, she doesn't seem to be the... brightest woman. She's also not in the inner Britney circle anymore so she doesn't have a lot of insight into what's going on anymore. The posts sound enough like Britney and it's possible she does contribute in some way (whether she knows she does or not), but seeing how much they guard and restrict Britney, it just doesn't make sense at all that she has access to her account where she could easily speak to 28 million people uncensored with the click of a button. The 39 year old woman on an allowance can get on Instagram whenever she wants? Doesn't make sense. 

Also, a ton of famous have social media managers these days. It's very rare that celebrities just log in and post what they want without someone vetting it first. Britney just has a s****y one/there's an agenda to have Britney appear a certain way to keep up a certain narrative.

• Like 3