Britney posts photo of her and her boys: "they’re at the age where they want to express their own identities"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please make sure your comment is respectful and kind before posting.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To me, this seems similar to Felicia appearing in the NY Times doc.

It also feels similar to Sam posting about Jamie being a "****" on his Instagram and making a comment to the paps about him.

It seems clear that everyone around Britney has been given the "okay" to begin publicly showing their support.

It's a direct violation of the "rules" of the past 12 years...And I'm loving it!

It seems everyone has been given the "okay" to "speak out" but Britney. 

• Like 4

Now that the boys are teens and old enough to go off on their own to do stuff/hang out with friends ... can’t they just swing by to visit their mom more often? Take an uber over and eat dinner with her? Does everything always have to be an official court-approved custody visit? I hate thinking she really only sees her boys 10% of the time. 

It seems like if Kevin were really preventing Sean and Jayden from (hardly) ever seeing their mom that they wouldn’t be on such good terms with their father. But Jayden recently compared his dad to Jesus so that doesn’t seem to be the case ... 

So is Kevin not the main problem? Does Britney’s own “team” work to keep the boys away from her as a way to control her or punish her? 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Now that the boys are teens and old enough to go off on their own to do stuff/hang out with friends ... can’t they just swing by to visit their mom more often? Take an uber over and eat dinner with her? Does everything always have to be an official court-approved custody visit? I hate thinking she really only sees her boys 10% of the time. 

It seems like if Kevin were really preventing Sean and Jayden from (hardly) ever seeing their mom that they wouldn’t be on such good terms with their father. But Jayden recently compared his dad to Jesus so that doesn’t seem to be the case ... 

So is Kevin not the main problem? Does Britney’s own “team” work to keep the boys away from her as a way to control her or punish her? 

compared him to Jesus?  where and in what context? I'm confused :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

compared him to Jesus?  where and in what context? I'm confused :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Jayden did an Instagram live last year that got a lot of attention because he called his grandfather a d***. But he also praised his dad and said Kevin was “literally Jesus”

1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Jayden did an Instagram live last year that got a lot of attention because he called his grandfather a d***. But he also praised his dad and said Kevin was “literally Jesus”

thank you.. oh dang I remember him saying jamie is a **** but guess I didn't hear him talkin bout his dad.

well who knows, hopefully they have a good relationship with their dad and that he's good to them... however the public may feel about him.

Is it me or is it ironic we get what appears to be a somehow leaked cryptic photo of Britney with her kids before the GMA interview with Vivian Thoreen...... 

For the record- I literally texted my friend who I thought still worked at GMA and told him to not let them air this, even though he's only a producer for the audience, but still, tried! Unfortunately he lost his job due to COVID :/ 

17 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I doubt it's as easy as that- even when I was their age with divorced parents it was flexible, but there was still technically 70/30 custody in place so I had to visit my dad still often, not "had" to, but you know what I mean. Given Britney is a conservatee, I imagine this makes this process even more difficult as in the past it has been reported she has to have some sort of court supervisor present/around. I also imagine they could have added her security or anyone close to her to this, so it may not be as black and white, if you will. Nonetheless, I don't think it's really Kevin keeping them from seeing them, that's just been the narrative. Remember the article a few weeks ago when a source said Britney was "grounded" for 3 weeks for taking a walk on the beach with her friend? Yeah, I am tending to think along the same terms, maybe not in such a blatantly way though, rather in more of a casual mind-game/manipulative way. Who knows, none of my biz lol

8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I bet once the boys are of age, KFed will talk them into doing a reality show of the Federlines. It'll be his last attempt of using the Spears' connection to make money...well until he writes a tell-all!

Its funny cause I was thinking the same thing the other day, I bet he will do it

• Like 2
10 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I bet once the boys are of age, KFed will talk them into doing a reality show of the Federlines. It'll be his last attempt of using the Spears' connection to make money...well until he writes a tell-all!

Or will push Preston to be a producer, or he'll live off the boys' allowances or he will try to put his hands on the boys' trust. 

You would think in a free country with so much access to social media that her kids would say something about these recent focus on Britney’s imprisonment. I don’t know, I have a feeling that this whole free Britney stint is just another way to promote her without any actual reason to. It’s like they’re just making more money off her name and she doesn’t even have to actually do anything.   

The saddest part of all this is she was robbed of the basic rights of a woman to raise her kids because Jamie, Kevin, Lou, and all those greedy leeches prioritized money over her happiness. They have robbed her of the right to find love, to increase her brood, and to have a normal life.  At her age, she’ll likely have multiple miscarriages and struggle to have another child.  To rob someone of their reproductive rights... it’s inhuman.  I hope Jamie and Kevin rot in hell for that. I’m sorry to those kids that they share DNA with those type of men.  One day, they will know the full truth and I hope they can become better men than those that came before them.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, holyray said:

You would think in a free country with so much access to social media that her kids would say something about these recent focus on Britney’s imprisonment. I don’t know, I have a feeling that this whole free Britney stint is just another way to promote her without any actual reason to. It’s like they’re just making more money off her name and she doesn’t even have to actually do anything.   

You don’t know how they’ve been brainwashed or what lies Kevin has told.  The truth always comes out tho. Kevin’s day of reckoning is coming. People imagine children to have no sense but they forget that they grow up.  One day, they won’t look at him the same way again.  Heck, if they are good kids/adults, they will do everything in their power to make it up to their mom.  Sadly, if it wasn’t for her love for them, her life might have been very different. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Catalin said:

It seems everyone has been given the "okay" to "speak out" but Britney. 

Exactly. I take everyone with a tank of salt until she is free and can speak for herself. (Hence why I don’t just buy Billy B’s version of who Britney is, what she thinks, what happened, how her parents are etc)