Britney posts photo of her and her boys: "they’re at the age where they want to express their own identities"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please make sure your comment is respectful and kind before posting.

8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

My God,can you people please stop it?!:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: Celebrity´s children stand in the spot light because of their parents, they are public figures. Some people hide them,like Heidi Klum did when they were younger and never showed a picture. And in this case, you should leave them alone,I agree 100 %.But Brit was always very open with Jayden and Preston ( besides the first months after Jayden´s birth) there were even  rumors that she wanted to film the birth of Preston.

You are not right to insult people as p*******a, just because you´re interested of the children's from your favorites celebrity's. Because the first line is not about the children, but about their parents. Just as you may be interested in their siblings, parents, etc. You're not a ped****e because you're interested in the children of a woman you've loved for 20 years. And we know she would die for her children and that will be exploited. People like you should actually be seen. These are serious accusations. Every time  people  come around the corner with it. Enough.

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: sorry how did you get that from what you quoted? 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, s&m said:

You are joking right? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I'm not joking at all.

Have either of the boys ever once posted a posed photo with her?

The only posed photos I've ever seen have come directly from Britney's Instagram account...which Jamie owns.

You better believe whoever leaked this photo had Britney's personal permission to do this. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Notthesame said:

*Leaked to a SP/JJ fan page 

Bet within the next 24 hours all 26 million will have seen this photo though...

First posed pic of them since Disneyland in August 2019 and it’s watermarked and had NOTHING to do with JPS (who legally owns her Insta) 

I would have to say very strategic indeed

To me, this seems similar to Felicia appearing in the NY Times doc.

It also feels similar to Sam posting about Jamie being a "****" on his Instagram and making a comment to the paps about him.

It seems clear that everyone around Britney has been given the "okay" to begin publicly showing their support.

It's a direct violation of the "rules" of the past 12 years...And I'm loving it!

• Love 3

I’m glad to see she’s with her boys and she looks happy.

BUT it’s not our business to be getting involved in her family life. Her sons aren’t even 18 yet and people are dedicating fan accounts in their name, people are trying to contact them about freebritney. As always fans overstep the boundaries. This is none of our business and her boys and her custodial time should be off limits.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Omg they’re teenagers 

Yes because one can’t comment on attire of teenagers. Yet people comment on looks and talk about much other things that people can’t change. It’s an interesting choice of attire for a hike that’s all 

also I wish fans would use this same logic of being overly cautious when it comes to Britney’s face 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Yes because one can’t comment on attire of teenagers. Yet people comment on looks and talk about much other things that people can’t change. It’s an interesting choice of attire for a hike that’s all 

also I wish fans would use this same logic of being overly cautious when it comes to Britney’s face 

Britney is an adult public figure. Her teenage sons are not. This is the first we have seen them with her in forever and people wanna comment on some child’s clothing choice. Kinda weird and gross. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Britney is an adult public figure. Her teenage sons are not. This is the first we have seen them with her in forever and people wanna comment on some child’s clothing choice. Kinda weird and gross. 

What’s weird and gross is having this picture at all. And with this logic , you can’t walk in the mall and think someone passing by has interesting shoes .. oh well. It’s interesting clothes for a hike that’s all

When one of her kids wore some cookie sweater everyone commented . Anyways thanks for clarifying your comment remember it when you analyze her face in the plastic surgery topic. Be best 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Oxic said:

Yeah that's why it was posted on Sean's private instagram and not of Britney's, which has 26m followers, very strategic!!:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

But that pic wasnt posted on Preston's instagram, it was posted on an account dedicated to Britney's sons. He replied a comment on the post and follows the account tho.