Britney posts photo of her and her boys: "they’re at the age where they want to express their own identities"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please make sure your comment is respectful and kind before posting.

3 hours ago, Oxic said:

Yeah that's why it was posted on Sean's private instagram and not of Britney's, which has 26m followers, very strategic!!:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

*Leaked to a SP/JJ fan page 

Bet within the next 24 hours all 26 million will have seen this photo though...

First posed pic of them since Disneyland in August 2019 and it’s watermarked and had NOTHING to do with JPS (who legally owns her Insta) 

I would have to say very strategic indeed

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a professionally taken photo. Or at the very least, it is posed.

I think Loeb & Loeb are running a PR campaign, or are working with a crisis team.

It's a great strategy...First Felicia, now the boys.

They're playing the media, to remind us why we fell in love with her.

You are joking right? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

3 hours ago, britney1984 said:

Now the her children are older, I don't see how the conservatorship could be held over her head when it comes to custody. They seem old enough to choose which parent they want to spend time with.

I believe that once they’re 18, it’s gonna be really hard for them to keep up the charade. In fact, I think the reason all of this is happening now is so the conservatorship (specifically Jamie’s involvement) can be dissolved once they’ve turned 18. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I'm glad we are seeing them together but a whole instagram account dedicated to a celebrity's children just doesn't sound right to me idk :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It's so cute how they got taller than her :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Yeah it's weird.

But whats more weird it's the fact they are not children anymore and that account is sharing 10+ year old pics from them. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

10 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:
It's very rare to see a photo of Britney with her sons these days, so this is a sight for sore eyes. It's unclear where the photo originated from. Fans are speculating her eldest son shared it; he commented on the Instagram post that initially shared the image. 

Eu9UkfeWQAMb2ne?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

britney-kids.jpg.2bd0143c0c91cc2c97632da69dd682a0.jpg

Omg they’re ao big and tall!! I’m glad the paps have given them their space 

5 hours ago, britney1984 said:

Now the her children are older, I don't see how the conservatorship could be held over her head when it comes to custody. They seem old enough to choose which parent they want to spend time with.

Yes. The only thing I think about how she needs permission to see her friends or make and receive phone calls. It doesn’t seem like anyone can just reach her directly 😧