Britney posts photo of her and her boys: "they’re at the age where they want to express their own identities"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please make sure your comment is respectful and kind before posting.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Has he ever shared a posed pic with her before?

No, he doesnt post on his socials and hes discreet, so I think its funny how they tagged him and not Jayden and how he replied. 

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I'm glad we are seeing them together but a whole instagram account dedicated to a celebrity's children just doesn't sound right to me idk :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It's so cute how they got taller than her :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

My God,can you people please stop it?!:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: Celebrity´s children stand in the spot light because of their parents, they are public figures. Some people hide them,like Heidi Klum did when they were younger and never showed a picture. And in this case, you should leave them alone,I agree 100 %.But Brit was always very open with Jayden and Preston ( besides the first months after Jayden´s birth) there were even  rumors that she wanted to film the birth of Preston.

You are not right to insult people as p*******a, just because you´re interested of the children's from your favorites celebrity's. Because the first line is not about the children, but about their parents. Just as you may be interested in their siblings, parents, etc. You're not a ped****e because you're interested in the children of a woman you've loved for 20 years. And we know she would die for her children and that will be exploited. People like you should actually be seen. These are serious accusations. Every time  people  come around the corner with it. Enough.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

My God,can you people please stop it?!:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: Celebrity´s children stand in the spot light because of their parents, they are public figures. Some people hide them,like Heidi Klum did when they were younger and never showed a picture. And in this case, you should leave them alone,I agree 100 %.But Brit was always very open with Jayden and Preston ( besides the first months after Jayden´s birth) there were even  rumors that she wanted to film the birth of Preston.

You are not right to insult people as p*******a, just because you´re interested of the children's from your favorites celebrity's. Because the first line is not about the children, but about their parents. Just as you may be interested in their siblings, parents, etc. You're not a ped****e because you're interested in the children of a woman you've loved for 20 years. And we know she would die for her children and that will be exploited. People like you should actually be seen. These are serious accusations. Every time  people  come around the corner with it. Enough.

Nowhere in my post you quoted I accused anyone to be a ped****e but go off I guess :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Beautiful picture ♥️ I wonder what they think of everything that's going on right now with the documentary and all.

I was wondering that too. I'm curious if they even saw it or how much they knew or learned. It's at the point now where they can't really hide anything from them anymore since they can just go online and read about everything.

• Love 1
  • Like 1