Madonna trolls the haters in her latest Instagram post.

Spicechinodiva

Using a drag queen filter and a vocoder filter, Madonna trolls the haters who are obsessed with her looks (she even posted a pic with the saying.

"You hate me, but still watch my every move. BISH YOU ARE A FAN!!!!")

Thanks the fans for being so patient, as good people should, and announces a Madame X special is coming..

Props to the queen for the clap back to her haters.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of the people who criticize her looks are fans of her, though. Fans who are a little too blinded by nostalgia and have very high standards for beauty sure, but still fans. I thought Madge had an idgaf attitude about most things anyway, so why does it bother her if some people are making petty remarks about her physical appearance?

19 hours ago, Stefani said:

Many of the people who criticize her looks are fans of her, though. Fans who are a little too blinded by nostalgia and have very high standards for beauty sure, but still fans. I thought Madge had an idgaf attitude about most things anyway, so why does it bother her if some people are making petty remarks about her physical appearance?

That's just a front. Based on quite a few of her songs (such as Joan of Arc) you can tell that she does actually care.

Archived