Britney dancing to Otis Redding (new video)

OMG can someone PLEASE gif that part where she's checking her wrist for the time?  I don't know what I cackled so hard at that.  She's so hilarious.

And her acting at the end with the lipsyncing... omg love her!!!! 

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And can we please talk about how fresh and gorgeous she looks??? She literally looks like her old self again!

On 2/24/2021 at 12:14 AM, Jordan Miller said:

danceotis.jpg.868aa68bb8dc78b25a598811f5054a4d.jpgBritney is a big fan of Otis Redding. You may recall she even covered “I’ve Been Loving You Too Long.”

Here she is dancing to Redding's "(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay." 

She comments on her physique and diet. Brit also mentions getting a pair of lyrical shoes (which arrive tomorrow btw 😉). The caption per usual is a lot to absorb.

Thoughts on the new video, Exhale? 

Kinda Reminds me of Slave 4 U 

On 2/24/2021 at 12:28 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not the local Kentwood soul & R&B singer Britney Spears' REAL inspiration being Otis Redding. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Janet and Madonna stans, seethe. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Thoughts @Leolileinstein? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don't care about it anymore lol. 

On 2/24/2021 at 12:06 AM, TakeYourHand said:

Sailor Mooney is just too iconic for one video. I’d be here for a Sailor Moon princess inspired era. 

On 2/24/2021 at 12:36 AM, PokemonSpears said:

feb234.gif

On 2/24/2021 at 12:40 AM, PokemonSpears said:

yas!

we kinda had it in 2017

036.jpg

052.jpg

normal_063.jpg

but she needs to go full on with the theme :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Weren't her sons anime fans? I remember their Goku (?) drawings. Not to mention the Pokemon phase. It's cute.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...