Britney dancing to Otis Redding (new video)

Just now, Circuslover said:

She cannot have two different faces simultaneously. We can never tell which posts are new or old. That's strange. Why are yall blind?

You definitely sound like you need a conservatorship :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Her face has been looking like this (thank god) for awhile :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, s&m said:

You definitely sound like you need a conservatorship :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Her face has been looking like this (thank god) for awhile :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Her face goes back and forth because old pictures are constantly being posted. The point is we cannot tell which ones are new. Also you casually joking about giving someone a conservatorship means you've learned nothing from britneys situation. You're dense

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

ok not to drag the conspiracy on but did anyone notice how certain parts of the song were repeated. the line that says "you know what Otis I don't care what you say, you're still a tramp. that's right, you aint even got a fat bank roll in your pocket. you probably dont even have 25 cents" was featured TWICE in the video, possibly being a more direct allusion to her conservatorship? idk at this point but this seems extremely.... obvious

• Love 5
2 hours ago, slayyyterhoe said:

ok not to drag the conspiracy on but did anyone notice how certain parts of the song were repeated. the line that says "you know what Otis I don't care what you say, you're still a tramp. that's right, you aint even got a fat bank roll in your pocket. you probably dont even have 25 cents" was featured TWICE in the video, possibly being a more direct allusion to her conservatorship? idk at this point but this seems extremely.... obvious

I was trying not to reat to much into it , but one can't helpt it but to see some cryptic messages there ... so interesting though - I wouldn't be surprised