People We Need To Hear From

Godney'sSweetCheeks

David Lucado (AKA Shrek) - As much as y'all hated him for being ugly, I don't believe that David actually cheated on Brit or did anything wrong. I believe Daddy Spears got rid of him and Britney believed what she was told. What I don't know is why. Were Britney and David trying to get pregnant? Did Daddy Spears find out? I don't know. It just always seemed very suspect how they broke up. Time to break the NDA and clear your name David. 

Jason Trawick - Never liked him, as he seemed creepy and like Daddy Spears 2.0. I was happy when they split. BUT what's his version of events? Will we ever know?

I know some may claim them talking would be an invasion of Brit's privacy. But I'm not looking for them to spill about their relationship, just about Daddy Spears' involvement and if they received funds as hush money. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adnan Ghalib, her boyfriend at the time of her 5150's, and possibly during the filming of FTR
Lou Lou, the nanny who worked with her during the filming of FTR
Lee, her bodyguard during the early days of filming what later became FTR
Kalie Machado, her assistant from Dec-Feb. 2007

...and the biggest person we need to hear from...

Graciella Sanchez

Grace was Jamie Lynn's manager and is now Bryan's ex. The Twitter user "Lamby's Poet" used to talk about her frequently, and claimed that Grace was fighting on Britney's behalf to break out of the conservatorship.

I want to hear from John Biden!

words like -

“America wont let britney down again! Her case is investigated and by now we know that J. Spears, L Taylor Ex/current judges. Attorneys close to case and 98% of her team is going to jail! Currently we are working with them to proof and found out all the other persons crime rate related to case!

We are sorry Britney!”

Archived