Possible Original Doll lyrics (?)

ChromaticaGlory

Apparently, I found a page where I saw some Original Doll lyrics. I don't know if they're real, but they sound really good

"I'll go enjoy my day

Done being on display

In my truth, I'm what I am

Don't try to get me hypnotized

Time's changing, and so am I

With this ring, I choose my man

The next time you see my face

There will be no plastic left to trace

But this is where I take some space, yeah

Good luck, girl, I hope you see your fate

What's up, y'all, I ain't feeling so small

Make your world say stop, original doll

She's standing so tall, no more hitting the wall

Go, and live for yourself, original doll

How is self respect so wrong?

This is my chance to belong

When I laugh, I'm thinking back

I'm lucky, and I'm glad

I can dance now in the sand

When I cry, I'm real like that

The next time you see my face

There will be no plastic left to trace

But this is where I take some space, yeah

Good luck, girl, I hope you see your fate

Go, and live for yourself, original doll

Go, and live for yourself, original doll"

https://www.lyricsbox.com/britney-spears-original-doll-lyrics-4mj7x1v.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Some lines reminds be of Britney´s letter of truth she wrote to us around 2004:

Dear Fans,

I am going to start writing this column now as often as possible. The reason is so I can talk directly to you, my fans, who have stuck by me & who continue to support me. Also, I’m not going to be as busy as my Mom. She’s running behind my sister like crazy! I am also going to take some time off to enjoy life. I’ve actually learned to say “NO!” With this newly found freedom, its like people don’t know how to act around me. Should we talk to her like we did when she was 16 or like the Icon everyone says she is? My prerogative right now is to just chill & let all of the other overexposed blondes on the cover of Us Weekly be your entertainment… GOOD LUCK GIRLS!! I’m sorry that my life seemed like it was all over the place the past 2 years, it’s probably because IT WAS! I understand now what they mean when they talk about child stars. Going & going & going is all I’ve ever know since I was 15 years old. It’s amazing what advisors will push you to do, even if it means taking a naive young blonde girl & putting her on the cover of every magazine.

I know now that my knee gave out on me this past summer so that I would have no choice but to stop. My body was shutting down and needed rest. It’s funny how the Man upstairs works. Right now, I have to go– I really want to watch “Saved” with Mandy Moore and re-runs of *** and the City. I want to enjoy all of the simple things that I missed over the past few years due to working way too much.

Being married is GREAT and I can’t wait to start my family! There is so much change going on right now… not only with me, but in the world, as well. So, the next time you see my face, hear one of my songs or even if I’m the topic of your next conversation, please remember that times are changing & so am I.

Love always,
Britney

PS I look forward to writing you all again soon. Kevin and I are finally able to take our Honeymoon!!

Archived