Ms. Tina writes Jay-Z a love letter

nwonder

nice sentiment but kinda cringe there was nothing in there about how he treats her daughter or the children. I dn I feel like if my mom wrote a long post about how successful my husband was I'd be like annnnndd he's a good family man too eh???? 

still cute tho. I love moms on social media 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, nwonder said:

I never believed Solange had that reaction toward Jay because of his cheating on Bey.  Whatever she was angry about, it seemed like it was personal to her.  

unless he had killed someone the met gala wasn't the right place to act in that way.  Plus Beyoncè wasn't even surprised by her sister behaviour

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Plus Beyoncè wasn't even surprised by her sister behaviour

Which always made me think it was nothing to do with her and she stayed out of it because it was Solange’s fight.

...Or maybe she’s just used to Solange behaving that way and that’s a typical family outing for them when Solange joins lol 

But I would guess it was something over money based on what we see from the Spears siblings 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Which always made me think it was nothing to do with her and she stayed out of it because it was Solange’s fight.

...Or maybe she’s just used to Solange behaving that way and that’s a typical family outing for them when Solange joins lol 

But I would guess it was something over money based on what we see from the Spears siblings 

beyoncè was like "i'm not part of this mess don't even touch my dress or i kill everyone in this elevator" :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I never believed Solange had that reaction toward Jay because of his cheating on Bey.  Whatever she was angry about, it seemed like it was personal to her.  

I've always thought this too, it was never confirmed that she reacted like that because of his cheating but everyone ran with that story lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block