Justin Bieber - 'Justice' stream + comment party

Invitation

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

I was gonna listen but having second thoughts after reading through some of these comments. Guess I’m better off streaming Lana all day? 

I think those posters wouldn't have liked JB's music anyway. I like both Lana's and JB's albums.

Lana's album is more quality music, but Justice is actually solid album for JB's standard. 

8 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I think those posters wouldn't have liked JB's music anyway. I like both Lana's and JB's albums.

Lana's album is more quality music, but Justice is actually solid album for JB's standard. 

I think his recent singles have been good. I’ll give it a listen, never been the biggest JB fan but I think his last 2 albums weren’t too bad 

16 hours ago, Invitation said:

Is it just me, or does this whole video seem super cringe and forced?

No hate on the guy, he’s growing and doing his thing, but Jb seems so uncomfortable in every situation. None of it seems natural.

Imagine him going on Joe Rogan or a podcast to actually express himself like a normal human being.. I’m not sure if he could.

Theres too many layers of “fake-ness” for lack of a better word.

I wanna see the guy underneath all those layers of personality, tbh I don’t even think he knows who is he under there. I feel like he’s trying to find it by looking up to religion of whatever, but that won’t do it.

He needs to go to the desert and take peyote for a week, get back to who he is as a person. Not this manicured pop star that isn’t really a popstar anymore.

• Like 3

I’m no JB fan. I’m not into this religious nonsense he’s recently enjoyed spewing. Changes was an awful album.

However, I’m pleasantly surprised with this album. He sounds more present, has put more heart and soul into his voice, and some of the songs are just decent pop tracks.

My favorites are

• Deserve You

• As I Am

• Hold On

The MLK intro and interlude feel very misplaced and inappropriate imo. The lyrical content becomes a bit tired as well, it’s always “woes me, i’m sad but i’m in love with how you love me”. I feel like personally speaking, Mrs. Bieber carries a lot of emotional baggage from her husband. 

Anyway. Total album gets a 6/10. Changes was a 3/10 so good work, Justin.

• Like 1

Did he really just use MLK to introduce yet another album full of songs about his wife? If the “depth” he’s talking about this time around is that he’s singing about how supportive and deep her love is, verses how ‘Yummy’ her ******* is, I’m already over it. he can keep it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block