Justin Bieber - 'Justice' stream + comment party

Invitation

I have to admit, I do not like this. 

all of his singles have been boring this era and this song is no different. Maybe I’m just growing out of him or I just am not here for a wholesome era with cheesy songs about talking about your feelings. Didn’t chance the rapper say this was his “off the wall”? NOTHING we have heard is remotely close lol...

Justin is someone I always check for and root for, I was obsessed w all his eras until changes and now it looks like this may disappoint me also....I hope there’s even just one song on his new album that I can stan. This ain’t it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Invitation said:

Where do you get the feeling that I'm hating on him?

The only era that I don't like from him was the Changes one. I don't know about you, but I don't choose to pile up on an artist just because it was trendy to do so.

Sweetie, I use to quote to comment on exhale, is not working good for me. Not my intention to answer you, excuse me :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• 2 weeks later...

Listening right now. I never heard any of his albums in full but this time Im doing it because "Hold On" is bop in my book :matches:

So far I can say that... I dont really believe what he is singing :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: All these "deep" lyrics just cant erase him singing Yummy from my head :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

There are some songs that are very pleasent to hear though. And not my flop *** realising he released Holy, Anyone and Lonely a while ago:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Spoiler

Edit: what is Martin Luther King doing in here? Coming from Bieber this is kinda cringe but good for him to spread a good message  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Final thoughts: it could've ended in Ghost. The 5 remaining tracks dont add nothing to the album. Songs I like are: Deserve You, As I Am (Khalid sounds really good as always), Holy, Hold On and Ghost. Its not a bad album, but its not the best either. Looking at some critics right now, it seem its very mixed. It wont change the game nor do anything for his career, really. Worth listening? To me, yes. Cause I saved the songs I liked and will never waste time and energy to give it a full listen again :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Just finished listening to Justice, currently lost for words, crying real tears :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:, this is quite possibly, quite literally, sincerely, the worst possible music I have ever heard. My ears are dripping with blood, currently on my way to the emergency room 

I was really about to be like ‘... sis?’.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block