Justin Bieber - 'Justice' stream + comment party

Invitation

The song gives me Sting vibes, I just can't remember which song.

He still looks like a mess and I don't care if it's a "video character" now. I guess it's all those prison tattoos he got all over him ugh I can't.

The chasing of the motorbike scene at the beginning looks incredible, pretty much like in a movie, wow... But his acting when he's shot from the back is awful :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 2/23/2021 at 11:22 PM, Xfactor Sam said:

I feel like theres been a Bieber single out every month for the last 2 years straight. And damn Im exhausted :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

There has been? I never noticed. I stopped following since the push for a wholesome image and sympathy became too much. 

• Love 1
On 2/23/2021 at 3:21 PM, Invitation said:

Justin's new and fresh look in "Anyone" has brought back a lot of fans from Exhale. The song also became a Top 10 hit in US and UK.

He's about to release a follow-up single on March 5th (Friday), 1 day after Selena Gomez drops hers. The song duration will be 2:50 and reportedly mid-tempo with upbeat parts.

His new album titled 'Justice' is going to be released on March 19th. It will feature "Anyone", "Holy" and "Lonely", which are all still in the Top 40 of Billboard Hot 100.

He wrote, "In a time when there’s so much wrong with this broken planet, we all crave healing -- and justice -- for humanity,” said Bieber in a statement. “In creating this album, my goal is to make music that will provide comfort; to make songs that people can relate to, and connect to, so they feel less alone. Suffering, injustice and pain can leave people feeling helpless. Music is a great way of reminding each other that we aren’t alone. Music can be a way to relate to one another and connect with one another. I know that I cannot simply solve injustice by making music, but I do know that if we all do our part by using our gifts to serve this planet, and each other, that we are that much closer to being united. This is me doing a small part. My part. I want to continue the conversation of what justice looks like so we can continue to heal.”

rsz_evkvicwxuaqxycw.thumb.jpg.fdb820c9e428cac65c5535406386aa90.jpgThe album artwork isn't the most flattering :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Ahhhh... Hating on Justin Bieber is soooo 2010... Are u still wearing shutter shades too? 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
36 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Ahhhh... Hating on Justin Bieber is soooo 2010... Are u still wearing shutter shades too? 

Where do you get the feeling that I'm hating on him?

The only era that I don't like from him was the Changes one. I don't know about you, but I don't choose to pile up on an artist just because it was trendy to do so.

I think the song is a little generic, but not bad. At least, it's better than everything I heard from the Changes album.

However, I'm not really ok with the video. I know it's fictional, but I don't like the message. Glamorizing a hold up and a high-speed pursuit, by almost justifying by a sad reason (saving his girlfriend's life) is something I am not confortable with. Especially with everything the US are going throught, and especially when he's followed by young people... But maybe I am old-fashioned. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block