Justin Bieber - 'Justice' stream + comment party

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you serious? I'm not a fan of Selena or Bieber but I'm tired of seeing everywhere people talking about them like they are still together damn they broke up like few years ago I guess, can everyone

Thank you, next

Posted Images

That's cool I like JB. I hope it's better than Changes though. I have to say I'm not into the released songs though. And it's a little annoying when an artist releases an album with like 3 previously released songs on it. Katy Perry did it with Smile and I get it in a way but we've heard a chunk of the album already so it's not fresh.

• Love 2

Even though I enjoy his music, I can't help but roll my eyes when I think about the lyrics. I hope he will not (again) play the victim card as he did in the last 2-3 years in his songs, saying how he didn't have it easy in life and how sad and alone he is... I hope he's going a different, more mature path on this album. But at the same time, I'm still expecting a Selena Gomez reference at some point in at least one of his songs, just to add some drama and $ale$ ;-). Guess we'll see soon enough!

• Like 4

Your name is Justin, so "Justified", now "Justice", OK I GET IT!

Having said that... WHO MAKES HIS ALBUM COVERS? They are AWFUL. He's such a beautiful guy, and they choose the worst picture. Also the background and the overlaid effects and colors omg * pukes *

I like the Justice font though.

• Like 1