Justin Bieber - 'Justice' stream + comment party

Invitation

That's cool I like JB. I hope it's better than Changes though. I have to say I'm not into the released songs though. And it's a little annoying when an artist releases an album with like 3 previously released songs on it. Katy Perry did it with Smile and I get it in a way but we've heard a chunk of the album already so it's not fresh.

• Love 2

Even though I enjoy his music, I can't help but roll my eyes when I think about the lyrics. I hope he will not (again) play the victim card as he did in the last 2-3 years in his songs, saying how he didn't have it easy in life and how sad and alone he is... I hope he's going a different, more mature path on this album. But at the same time, I'm still expecting a Selena Gomez reference at some point in at least one of his songs, just to add some drama and $ale$ ;-). Guess we'll see soon enough!

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block