D'angelo Wallace Talks About #FreeBritney!

• Exhale+

Hey everyone :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I never knew my dream of one of my most favorite commentary channels would open a video on #FreeBritney but, D'angelo Wallace has now covered a video on the movement and this is extremely good news for us stans :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: D'Angelo is a commentary youtube channel with 1.18 million subscribers and is now a growing channel, so this a big moment for us guys! Giving the movement just MORE traction and knowledge :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Watch the video here:

What do you guys think? Crying? Shocked? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone I never knew my dream of one of my most favorite commentary channels would open a video on #FreeBritney but, D'angelo Wallace has now covered a video on the movement and this is extr

Not me thinking you were referring to the R&B singer D’Angelo from the late 90s and early 2000s.   who even is this person NNnnn

Me too! I came in here expecting to see a hot man.   

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Omg he’s one of my fave YouTubers! I liked his exposé on Shane Dawson and Jeffree I can’t wait to watch this video

Yaassss!

See his live stream instead of him watching the full doc, its much better:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Not me thinking you were referring to the R&B singer D’Angelo from the late 90s and early 2000s. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 
who even is this person NNnnn :queenie_falling_dying_dead::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Me too! I came in here expecting to see a hot man. 

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
14 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Not me thinking you were referring to the R&B singer D’Angelo from the late 90s and early 2000s. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 
who even is this person NNnnn :queenie_falling_dying_dead::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Imagine not knowing D'angelo and confusing him with a local nnnnn, thoughts your honor? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Subscribe to him now r@+, its what the king deserves :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Imagine not knowing D'angelo and confusing him with a local nnnnn, thoughts your honor? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Subscribe to him now r@+, its what the king deserves :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Sorry boo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I only know one and ONLY one D’Angelo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Meanwhile your D’Angelo can take a hundred SEVERAL seats in the back of irrelevant land unlike this GRAMMY Award winning, neo-soul pioneer and multi-platinum artisté.  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
23 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Sorry boo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I only know one and ONLY one D’Angelo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Meanwhile your D’Angelo can take a hundred SEVERAL seats in the back of irrelevant land unlike this GRAMMY Award winning, neo-soul pioneer and multi-platinum artisté.  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Nah he a one-hit wonder, nobody knows this "multi-grammy 5x platinum" person except u and 42 year old grannies  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1