D'angelo Wallace Talks About #FreeBritney!

Blackout2006

Hey everyone :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I never knew my dream of one of my most favorite commentary channels would open a video on #FreeBritney but, D'angelo Wallace has now covered a video on the movement and this is extremely good news for us stans :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: D'Angelo is a commentary youtube channel with 1.18 million subscribers and is now a growing channel, so this a big moment for us guys! Giving the movement just MORE traction and knowledge :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Watch the video here:

What do you guys think? Crying? Shocked? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Imagine not knowing D'angelo and confusing him with a local nnnnn, thoughts your honor? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Subscribe to him now r@+, its what the king deserves :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Sorry boo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I only know one and ONLY one D’Angelo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Meanwhile your D’Angelo can take a hundred SEVERAL seats in the back of irrelevant land unlike this GRAMMY Award winning, neo-soul pioneer and multi-platinum artisté.  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

23 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Sorry boo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I only know one and ONLY one D’Angelo :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Meanwhile your D’Angelo can take a hundred SEVERAL seats in the back of irrelevant land unlike this GRAMMY Award winning, neo-soul pioneer and multi-platinum artisté.  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Nah he a one-hit wonder, nobody knows this "multi-grammy 5x platinum" person except u and 42 year old grannies  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Archived