Britney Spears' dad Jamie reportedly "growled" at her sons and acted like a commander during Las Vegas shows, ex-crew member claims "he was scary"

I'm sorry, but when I read growled, this is what I immediately pictured lol

angry beauty and the beast GIF

But thinking about it, Britney is such a professional that maybe she had to calm her kids down, because they got upset, but then she has to go perform and put it to the back of her mind.  So maybe when she had an off night, her back was stiff, her knee hurt, she was having a blah day, or 5 minutes beforehand something like that happens with her kids, but she has to go out there with a smile and try her best.

• Haha 3
  • Like 5
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

I'm sorry, but when I read growled, this is what I immediately pictured lol

angry beauty and the beast GIF

But thinking about it, Britney is such a professional that maybe she had to calm her kids down, because they got upset, but then she has to go perform and put it to the back of her mind.  So maybe when she had an off night, her back was stiff, her knee hurt, she was having a blah day, or 5 minutes beforehand something like that happens with her kids, but she has to go out there with a smile and try her best.

teen wolf GIF

• Haha 1

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

Ok. Is anyone brave enough to back talk the fuuxker? Like *****, don’t you dare growl at me, who the duck do you think you are old man with your hillbilly controlling ***!! Wtf are you doing controlling a pop stars life when you probably don’t understand the concept of POP MUSIC, FEMALE EMPOWERMENT the GAYS™️

Jamie definitely feels like he's everyone's commander. It's the same reason he's trying so hard to hold on to Britney's money. Because at this point, he wholeheartedly believes it's his. His hard work, his throne to sit on and his circus to run. He's power hungry and absolutely off his hinges. Ingham and Montgomery better not let this animal anywhere near Britney ever again. Or her kids. 

• Like 4

boy... the way this whole thing just keeps on getting deeper and deeper. Could be a very intense tv-show full of plot twists. 
I need the man to rotten in a jail cell while Britney is at home chewing ice and doing whatever tf she wants.

Also, "growling"? His her father a very angry chihuahua or something?
Maybe he should get vaccinated against rage syndrome.
p.32_Growling_615x290.jpg?itok=HfS34cyy 

• Love 4