Maluma unveils US dates for his Papi Juancho 2021 World Tour

I would give it a try to see him live if he was coming to my town, he’s not the kinda artist that would make me travel, pay for hotel, pay for tickets. I mean, only Britney, the Spice Girls and Kylie would have this power (Kylie and Spice because I haven’t seen them live I would not want to miss the opportunity if they come to the US), Britney because you all know, she is the boss!!

so it’s a no no 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, OOPSY said:

I would give it a try to see him live if he was coming to my town, he’s not the kinda artist that would make me travel, pay for hotel, pay for tickets. I mean, only Britney, the Spice Girls and Kylie would have this power (Kylie and Spice because I haven’t seen them live I would not want to miss the opportunity if they come to the US), Britney because you all know, she is the boss!!

so it’s a no no 

Kylie came during her Aphrodite tour (10 years ago roughly). Circus during her 2nd leg US tour. Same with Femme Fatale. You didn’t go? 

29 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Kylie came during her Aphrodite tour (10 years ago roughly). Circus during her 2nd leg US tour. Same with Femme Fatale. You didn’t go? 

I am originally from Brazil, but moved to the US in 2016, Kylie went to Brazil with the X tour at the same year as Madonna and I picked Madonna bc I could not afforded two concerts, did not see Circus Britney did not go to South America at all, otherwise I would have traveled to see her, I saw her during the FF tho, because she went to Brazil for 2 concerts. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I am originally from Brazil, but moved to the US in 2016, Kylie went to Brazil with the X tour at the same year as Madonna and I picked Madonna bc I could not afforded two concerts, did not see Circus Britney did not go to South America at all, otherwise I would have traveled to see her, I saw her during the FF tho, because she went to Brazil for 2 concerts. 

I understand. I hope you win the lottery then when they go back on tour. 

New Maluma Performance Dates!!!

September 19th - Bedroom, My

September 20th - Kitchen, My

September 21st - Bathroom, My

September 23rd - Basement, My 

September 24th - Office, My 

September 25th - Pool, My 

September 27th - Car, My

September 28th - Forest, The

And you guys can reserve the M&G packages now. 

The performances will also be recorded for a special DVD release and will also stream on onlyfans.com streaming services. 

dcbe0ffb9cb78e5afb03db37e365b532aefd6a10

• Haha 4
22 minutes ago, limezd said:

New Maluma Performance Dates!!!

September 19th - Bedroom, My

September 20th - Kitchen, My

September 21st - Bathroom, My

September 23rd - Basement, My 

September 24th - Office, My 

September 25th - Pool, My 

September 27th - Car, My

September 28th - Forest, The

And you guys can reserve the M&G packages now. 

The performances will also be recorded for a special DVD release and will also stream on onlyfans.com streaming services. 

dcbe0ffb9cb78e5afb03db37e365b532aefd6a10

My body is ready

• Love 1

People need to start being more optimistic!

We can and will get through this soon!

The more people refuse to see the light at the end of the tunnel and only expect the worst, the more things wont get better.

Thoughts create reality. 

Focus on getting your elderly loved ones vaccinated and you wont be far behind.

Planning a tour in the last quarter of 2021 is well within the realm of reality and possibility.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block