Nowadays - do you still listen to Positions?

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

NGL I was really feeling the album at first, but now I'm paying it dust idk why. I didn't even listen to the new songs that much tbh. HBU? 

actually i have it on my mp3 and the songs just play randomly and every 2 days comes one Ari song from P**sitions. i kinda like them cause she is like SO talented and i love her voice on the album

• Love 2

No. The album is really boring, every song sounds the same. 34+35 is only a "hit" because of the twerking split scene in the music video.

I really like Ariana,but I do feel like she needs to do something fresh, or people are gonna start losing interest in her. 

Sweetener was already filled with fillers and now Positions, which is so boring. She needs to reinvent her sound, she needs her In the Zone.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

Lol no, I gave it one full listen and then I tried to give it a 2nd but got extremely bored in the middle of it and stopped :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:It's an excruciatingly boring album I'm sorry to say, I disliked it immediately. I understand she likes the rnb/trap kinda direction, but make it contemporary wtf, 98% of that album sounds like it came out of 90s gurl?! The only good song on the entire album is Positions, and it's actually a VERY good song, so I was genuinely let down to hear the rest of the album is a snooze fest. It's literally like she made an hour long megamix from a single song :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2

No.

I consider myself an Arianator, but I don't really care for this album. I tried to like it but its boring. I only listen to 34+35 and Motive.

She better do a rush release of an album of bops cuz this aint it.

I would be happier if she went back to being more pop. Give me My Everything 2.0 or Dangerous Woman 2.0. ME had great ballads and showcased her voice. DW had a good mix of pop/r&b but she was still serving vocals. Since then she really hasn't been showing off her amazing vocal abilities. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block