Maroon 5 taps Megan Thee Stallion for new song

Jordan Miller

I wish I didn’t have to complain, but Maroon 5 is now the image of utter plastic and generic music. Gone are the days when they used to be good musicians. Adam seems to be on an effort to raise his pitchy voice to higher levels and I just can’t get how people enjoy that. Just yesterday I was listening to ‘Sunday Morning’ (because who doesn’t listen to ‘Sunday Morning’ on an actual Sunday morning)... and maaaaan, they used to be so cool. 
Maybe I’m just in my late 20s, but well...

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I wish I didn’t have to complain, but Maroon 5 is now the image of utter plastic and generic music. Gone are the days when they used to be good musicians. Adam seems to be on an effort to raise his pitchy voice to higher levels and I just can’t get how people enjoy that. Just yesterday I was listening to ‘Sunday Morning’ (because who doesn’t listen to ‘Sunday Morning’ on an actual Sunday morning)... and maaaaan, they used to be so cool. 
Maybe I’m just in my late 20s, but well...

This. This. This. 

I enjoyed their V album a while back bur now it's too generic for me. Long gone are the years when they used to make great music - early 00s.

They're the definition of cringe now. Super plastic as you say, very flavourless, mega generic.

2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

This. This. This. 

I enjoyed their V album a while back bur now it's too generic for me. Long gone are the years when they used to make great music - early 00s.

They're the definition of cringe now. Super plastic as you say, very flavourless, mega generic.

Yeah, V is probably the last album from which I enjoyed some songs. As for their last few releases, probably the one with SZA is the only one I liked. RIP Maroon 5.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block