Britney Spears Is The Highest-Selling Female Artist In Asia In The Past 25 Years!

• 9 months later...

Britney Asia sales are underestimated, she from my estimations sold over 11m albums through Asia people need to stop stanning that MJD guy CM website he hates Britney and has deflated a lot of Diva Numbers this guy used to on Ukmix.org years back he gave Brit's estimation to 78m album sales the best part is even after releasing 4 projects in that time frame she's still at 77m sales +  DVD 😂

The problem with Asia except Japan and South Korea it's mainly impossible to correctly estimate the sales which is a shame as she came into a time where Asia buying music was at it's last peak.

• Love 3
On 2/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Hello everyone! :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

Globalney is at it again :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

Britney is now the best-selling western female artist in Asia in the past 25 years shifting 8 million records in the most populated continent alone! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Runner-ups are Avril Lavigne (6 million records), Lady Gaga (4 million records) & Jennifer Lopez (3 million records) :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

1.  Britney – 8,680,000
  2.  Avril – 6,870,000
  3. Gaga - 4,045,000
  4. Jennifer Lopez- 3,150,000
  5. Taylor – 2,705,000
  6.  Beyonce – 2,550,000
  7.  Adele – 2,000,000
  8.  Christina – 1,990,000
  9.  Rihanna - 1,910,000
  10.  Pink – 1,360,000
  11. Shakira – 1,305,000
  12.  Ariana – 1,140,000
  13.  Katy – 685,000
  14.  Kelly Clarkson - 590,000
  15.  Selena – 330,000
  16.  Demi – 265,000

Which ones surprised u here? Mine was Shakira :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: I expected her to be higher since she is soooo huge in Asia and even Rihanna surprised me since she is the 4th or 5th most popular western female singer here :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: So what do you guys think? Slayed :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

1280_britney_spears_533601664.thumb.jpg.c93de3c9f0eef74add93c5d0b771569e.jpg

All of Asia you say?

Past 25 years?

And no Madonna anywhere to be found?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Prachi said:

this is past 25 year list, madonna came in the 80s can you see Whitney or Mariah here? 

Madonna was big in the 90’s too, and early 00’s.

Ray of Light was 1998, Music was 2000, Confessions was 2005.

Ray of Light sold between 16 and 20 million copies world wide, with at least 1 million certified in Asia.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Madonna was big in the 90’s too, and early 00’s.

Ray of Light was 1998, Music was 2000, Confessions was 2005.

Ray of Light sold between 16 and 20 million copies world wide, with at least 1 million certified in Asia.

This list clearly not including 80s or 90s artist I mean it's doesnt take a lot of things to understand! Also if want to talk about Queen of Asia then only Mariah carey is the right answer she kicked all of our faves together with over 27m sales certified no idea how much she raked up with no certifications. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Prachi said:

This list clearly not including 80s or 90s artist I mean it's doesnt take a lot of things to understand! Also if want to talk about Queen of Asia then only Mariah carey is the right answer she kicked all of our faves together with over 27m sales certified no idea how much she raked up with no certifications. 

The list is clearly not Asia (the continent)

It appears to be just Japan?

Therefore, it should be titled “biggest selling foreign female artists in Japan since 1998?1999?”

I guess it doesn’t take much to understand when you get past the “deception”.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The list is clearly not Asia (the continent)

It appears to be just Japan?

Therefore, it should be titled “biggest selling foreign female artists in Japan since 1998?1999?”

I guess it doesn’t take much to understand when you get past the “deception”.

I wasn't shading you, and even in terms of Asia as a whole Mariah sales cannot be touched just like Madge's sales cannot be touched in Europe. 

• Like 1
On 2/23/2021 at 12:43 AM, Sourab Patodi said:

Source? I am shocked Rihanna is so low given she sold over 220m certified units. 

Certified units is different this means RiRi has certified her singles + albums = record sales we all know what a powerhouse Rihanna is when it comes to single sales. 

5 hours ago, Prachi said:

Certified units is different this means RiRi has certified her singles + albums = record sales we all know what a powerhouse Rihanna is when it comes to single sales. 

Agree, every one Rihanna, Katy Perry , even lady Gaga are single selling artists! Also Rihanna do a lot more collaboration as compare to any other artists.