Britney Spears Is The Highest-Selling Female Artist In Asia In The Past 25 Years!

I’m surprised by Shakira because people keep saying she’s more popular than JLo outside the US. Well this list proved that assumption wrong.

Gaga at number 3 is respectable given the fact that her career spans over half the duration of the other artists in this list. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I saw u in one of the comment sections of a YouTube video DRAGGING Beyonce fans when they said some BS like Bey outpeaking Brit, like sis u really popped off :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Every time when Britney is mentioned as having important achievements, Beyonce's fans jump the line, begin to discredit her with lies.  As a hardcore Britney fan, I have to show up on defense. I am not lawyer, but I really care about Britney. She made my life happy. I never go to Beyoncé’s  YouTube channel to make comments, is just her fans who attack Britney. Beyoncé out peaked Britney maybe in their deluded dreams. Taking some aspect in consideration, Britney still rules...without making music since 2016. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, bas che said:

I’m surprised by Shakira because people keep saying she’s more popular than JLo outside the US. Well this list proved that assumption wrong.

Gaga at number 3 is respectable given the fact that her career spans over half the duration of the other artists in this list. 

As someone outside the U.S., I feel J.Lo and Shakira are viewed differently. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

J.Lo seems (in my area at least) to be a Puerto Rican artist who makes pop music, Shakira is viewed more as a crossover artist who contributed greatly in popularizing Latin Pop during her peak while successfully not alienating her fans in Latin America .:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
On 2/22/2021 at 2:03 PM, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Then you should have titled the thread as the Highest-selling Female Artists who Debuted Within the Last 25 years because technically speaking, artists like Britney, Xtina, JLo and Shakira debuted their recording careers in the 20th century. Also Shakira was huge in Latin America during a good part of the 90s. Now get to work work and change it because the title is misleading r@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Ur so passionate

• Love 1
  • Haha 1