Attorney and TV Host Eboni Williams describes Britney's Conservatorship as 'rotten' and that Britney is being silenced

Slayer

23 hours ago, dfffff said:

The Framing Britney Spears did such a great job. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: Hopefully the Netflix documentary will be out soon.

By the way, I hope Jamie, Lou and everyone associated with it will rot in jail. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

It's so good to see people talk about this, Jamie knows his time is over, i mean: No leak, no release overshadows this any longer. Panic mode for sure. 

57 minutes ago, Lele777 said:

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to contact the judge in this case and be like ummmmmm how is this right ? 

Do you expect a reaction? These fools will be like: This is the law in the us with a long-*** text which only lawyers understand, no real answer to this ****ed up mess. 

20 hours ago, Alexanda said:

It's so good to see people talk about this, Jamie knows his time is over, i mean: No leak, no release overshadows this any longer. Panic mode for sure. 

Do you expect a reaction? These fools will be like: This is the law in the us with a long-*** text which only lawyers understand, no real answer to this ****ed up mess. 

20 hours ago, Alexanda said:

True, true. So messed up. Also so crazy any of them can sleep well at night.