Attorney and TV Host Eboni Williams describes Britney's Conservatorship as 'rotten' and that Britney is being silenced

Slayer

7 minutes ago, Persona said:

any lawyer who actually works for the law will tell you this. the fact that there are so many out there who keep pretending this was just is insane.

These Hollywood lawyers are corrupt. These people literally have no souls. At the very least she should have her right to choose council. I hope she sues the state I know she probably won't and im not a lawyer but I think she would have a good case

• Like 6
13 hours ago, Persona said:

any lawyer who actually works for the law will tell you this. the fact that there are so many out there who keep pretending this was just is insane.

any lawyer that works for the law BESIDES the money, will tell you this. 

But definitely, it angers me how so many attorneys and other legal parties come up voicing that this is truly awful and wrong but seems to be invalid for who really has the the power to do something about it. I smell conflict of interest since the start of these "hearings".

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mansos said:

any lawyer that works for the law BESIDES the money, will tell you this. 

But definitely, it angers me how so many attorneys and other legal parties come up voicing that this is truly awful and wrong but seems to be invalid for who really has the the power to do something about it. I smell conflict of interest since the start of these "hearings".