Jump to content

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Evaluates Britney's Smile and Nose


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gross.  I still think she’s beautiful. the question that SHOULD be being asked is...”if Britney is so gravely incapacitated, how is it ok for someone to approve plastic surgery?” serious que

"Joker smile" is so rude. 

I wish they would say if she could reverse her joker smile 

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Hate me but I actually like what she looks like now. Yeah I do agree that pre 2014 Britney was perfect but there's nothing really wrong about her, expect maybe her messy hair and panda makeup but both of those tings are not permanent:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

MV5BN2NjMzNjZjEtYTA2ZC00Njg4LThlMmQtMzIxYmFmZDVjNGQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0NzY2Mzk@._V1_.jpgbritney-spears-2-2000.jpgbritney-spears-1599698235715.jpg

shes not ugly, she just have terrible make up and hair, the human skin regenerate itself evert 24 h, and fillers aren't permeant. im not saying 20ney is coming back but  MAIN-britney.jpg isn't coming back 

 

i know its rude and staff but i can see her becoming this Britney Spears Goes Haute Coutureney on Cover of 'Marie Claire' soon (i know its photoshooped) 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
17 hours ago, Brispea said:

I don't know if you know this but Britney Spears is a public figure, so her beauty is up for discussion.

 

This is such an ignorant comment.

"Oh she's a celebrity, of course we'll take her pictures" - Paparazzi

Do you think Britney would like that if everyone was dissecting every part of her face?

  • Love 1
Link to post
17 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This is such an ignorant comment.

"Oh she's a celebrity, of course we'll take her pictures" - Paparazzi

Do you think Britney would like that if everyone was dissecting every part of her face?

are you really comparing stalking made by paparazzi with polite comments made by fans in a protected forum who don't hurt her in any way? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

  • Love 1
Link to post
27 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

are you really comparing stalking made by paparazzi with polite comments made by fans in a protected forum who don't hurt her in any way? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Both of them are people treating celebrities as objects just because "they are in entertainment industry so they are up for scrutiny".

It should never be used as a defense regardless of what you say.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
52 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This is such an ignorant comment.

"Oh she's a celebrity, of course we'll take her pictures" - Paparazzi

Do you think Britney would like that if everyone was dissecting every part of her face?

I hate to tell you this, but when you become a public figure you lose the ability to be excluded from conversations that are larger than you. I'm guessing you've never commented on how a celeb looks or behaves? 


Anyways, the video is respectful which is why I shared it on here. It's not a basher / hater video, he literally says #FreeBritney. 

Take a xanex, boo. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
21 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Let's be honest, Britney looks 10 years older than she is, it's not a bad thing tho 

 

 

Not at all.... she’s turning 40 this year and looks a good 35. Delusional as ****, go look at a 40 year old smoker who can’t afford any cosmetic help or upkeep and she’ll look 15 years older than Britney. Considering all the **** she’s been through, the fact that she smokes, & is on medication she looks fantastic. Stop picking apart a woman’s appearance. There’s probably a reason why your profile pic is of your stomach and not your face :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Both of them are people treating celebrities as objects just because "they are in entertainment industry so they are up for scrutiny".

It should never be used as a defense regardless of what you say.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

 

are you serious? paparazzi stalk her in real life , our comments are made in a safe place and she isn't aware of our existence :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
Based on your logic we can't talk about that also in our homes or any place when if fact there isn't a single harm to her :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

why people need to find something to complain in every situation? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Link to post
49 minutes ago, Brispea said:

I hate to tell you this, but when you become a public figure you lose the ability to be excluded from conversations that are larger than you. I'm guessing you've never commented on how a celeb looks or behaves? 


Anyways, the video is respectful which is why I shared it on here. It's not a basher / hater video, he literally says #FreeBritney. 

Take a xanex, boo. 

You can always find a defense to justify your actions. 

One day you'll realise what you really mean why you reason something with - when you become a public figure you lose the ability to be excluded from conversations that are larger than you.

Link to post

That doctor is hot. Daddy.

Plus he was respectful and explained it nicely.

Idgi why some ppl are so insulted and are freaking out all over this thread. Literally every base discusses their faves work and makes lighthearted jokes regarding some bad decisions.

Examples atm. Fighters complaining about Xtina lips. Monsters dragging epion aka gag fillers,Madonna stand freaking out regarding her *** implants,Kesha stand dragging her lip fillers,Demi Lovato stans dragging her fillers etc.

It's not that serious. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Funny how people are shocked at the term “joker smile” when Exhalers have been using that term for the past few years in describing Britney’s alleged (:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) surgeries... :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Not a fan of the term myself, but people acting all surprised by it just—:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 2/22/2021 at 5:48 PM, G-unit said:

Gross.  I still think she’s beautiful.

the question that SHOULD be being asked is...”if Britney is so gravely incapacitated, how is it ok for someone to approve plastic surgery?”

serious question.  If someone’s grandparent under a guardianship/conservatorship wanted some fillers or a nose job, would that be allowed?  Or is it only ok because Britney is a public figure and her team thinks attempts to reverse natural aging are going to keep her relevant and thus continue making them money?  It wouldn’t surprise me at all if her team talked her into any plastic surgery, but the reality is that under her conservatorship and how disabled the California court system makes her seem, it shouldn’t have been allowed and seems extremely unethical.

Yes. The awful thing is, she might not have been wanting to change her face like this. The power that they have over her, as a survivor of domestic violence who actually knew all the time that my family and friends just wanted to help me leave all along, that the police would have been on my side if I went there etc, it is terrifying to think of having no one on your side, and the court and the state and your family, and all of your collegues as well, on your abuser’s side. How could you even insist on things being that overpowered and having it protected that way by the law?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
7 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Funny how people are shocked at the term “joker smile” when Exhalers have been using that term for the past few years in describing Britney’s alleged (:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) surgeries... :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Not a fan of the term myself, but people acting all surprised by it just—:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Same! I hate that people use the term “joker smile” but it is a description, that’s for sure 😂 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block