Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Evaluates Britney's Smile and Nose

Brispea

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her nose definitely looks better now she has some weight back in her face. The only reason Britney looks older than her age in some photos is her insistence on the super yellow blonde hair and dark eye makeup, it washes her out so much when she naturally has quite a warm tone to her skin.

41 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Her nose definitely looks better now she has some weight back in her face. The only reason Britney looks older than her age in some photos is her insistence on the super yellow blonde hair and dark eye makeup, it washes her out so much when she naturally has quite a warm tone to her skin.

Totally agree!!!

1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

you need to be banned, you're so passive aggressive

Awwww passive aggressive is the people in here degrading Britney’s cheeks face smile age saying her skin is oily and dragging her Chile done be upset that I’m not blind in regards to what y’all are really trying to do to drag and tear B down

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I’ve been here a lot longer than you sweetheart and no need to show me anything when you and the rest of the troops are showing Britney and this forum how sad and bored y’all are to bring a woman down like this in her forum chile!

😂 it ain’t that serious sis. I certainly wasn’t bringing her down by stating i thought it was obvious she’s had her nose tweaked over the years. There’s nothing shameful about plastic surgery in 2021 boo. I had my nose done at 16 and I regret nothing. Britney always said she hated her nose. More power to her for taking control of something that made her unhappy. Maybe you should figure out what makes you so unhappy that you’re forever lashing out on randoms on a Britney board. 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

😂 it ain’t that serious sis. I certainly wasn’t bringing her down by stating i thought it was obvious she’s had her nose tweaked over the years. There’s nothing shameful about plastic surgery in 2021 boo. I had my nose done at 16 and I regret nothing. Britney always said she hated her nose. More power to her for taking control of something that made her unhappy. Maybe you should figure out what makes you so unhappy that you’re forever lashing out on randoms on a Britney board. 

I’m happy hunni maybe you should take a look at why you’re judging B along with other trolls in the forum in the same baseless surgery threads! What do you gain degrading her cheeks eyes lips nose skin and everything else? I mean multiple threads in days have been made about this same topic so what are y’all trying to gain or prove? Talking about surgery is one thing, however many of you are in here just to call B the joker and degrade her age skin looks ect and hair! It’s sad to see so ask yourself what makes you so unhappy to participate in such hurt towards Britney!

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I’m happy hunni maybe you should take a look at why you’re judging B along with other trolls in the forum in the same baseless surgery threads! What do you gain degrading her cheeks eyes lips nose skin and everything else? I mean multiple threads in days have been made about this same topic so what are y’all trying to gain or prove? Talking about surgery is one thing, however many of you are in here just to call B the joker and degrade her age skin looks ect and hair! It’s sad to see so ask yourself what makes you so unhappy to participate in such hurt towards Britney!

I’m literally not even reading this but I wish you love and light boo. You need it. 

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

You're crazy, lol. Did you even watch the video? It's literally about how she's changed her face...no one here is calling her a joker besides you. 

Honestly if someone constantly insisted on contouring my nose, making me feel that I need a ton of makeup, I’d eventually want to “fix” the problem. So, I’m not surprised that she’s been self conscious about her nose.  Sad because it was so cute and balanced her face.  She had a unique look but I think plastic surgeons can’t make money unless you feel bad about yourself for some reason. So, she got played in to doing stuff to her face that were totally unnecessary 

Archived