Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Evaluates Britney's Smile and Nose

Brispea

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

2. Correct lighting. As a videographer/sometimes photographer, I tell that this is an incredibly important aspect. The first photo you provided as proof, there i could tell the light was set VERY badly, because of it Britney's face is flat, no relief, which makes it feel like the nose is wider than it really is. And there are photographs of her after 2001, where it looks like she has a wide nose, like in the first photo you used. Wrong light. And also a lot of photos from the same period where she has a thin nose, where the light is correct.

soooooooooooooooooooo true, a proper light can change everything

maxresdefault.jpg

Not ppl complaining about the nature of this thread. He was talking about the effects, the way it could permanently affect her, etc. Nothing disrespectful about it. It's a video about her getting posted on her forum and in-turn that video is getting discussed. The entire point of a forum. Where's the issue? Don't lock threads for the slightest issue. It makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

We’re really allowing these Britney surgery threads in the forum? This is the second one in days filled with trolls calling Britney the joker and dissect and dragging Britney’s looks age, nose, eyes ect 

How is this acceptable? This is another thread just in days drafted just to put Britney’s looks down! 

Just now, IconicShow said:

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

We’re really allowing these Britney surgery threads in the forum? This is the second one in days filled with trolls calling Britney the joker and dissect and dragging Britney’s looks age, nose, eyes ect 

How is this acceptable? This is another on just in days drafted just to put Britney’s looks down! 

if you don't stop it i'll put you in detention in Blue Ivy's doll house :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

no one is offending Britney, we just want to know what's is going on with the conservatorship and this contradiction can be used against them

Just now, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’ve always thought her face looks a bit oily all the time. With good make-up honestly she could look like JLo (younger looking and glowing). I genuinely believe that. Also, I wish she focused more on her hair too! 

her appearance to me it's just a way to rebel to perfect image that media want pull on her. So those surgery was forced by her team? it's a very weird situation that need to be investigated

33 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

How is this acceptable? This is another thread just in days drafted just to put Britney’s looks down! 

We can show you to the door if you’re struggling to make your exit 

12 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’ve always thought her face looks a bit oily all the time. With good make-up honestly she could look like JLo (younger looking and glowing). I genuinely believe that. Also, I wish she focused more on her hair too! 

Did that comment make you feel better? 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

We can show you to the door if you’re struggling to make your exit 

I’ve been here a lot longer than you sweetheart and no need to show me anything when you and the rest of the troops are showing Britney and this forum how sad and bored y’all are to bring a woman down like this in her forum chile!

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

He’s only referring to it as the “joker smile” because that’s how FANS referred to it in their questions to him. 

He is not coming up with the term “joker smile” himself to refer to it. 

Yeah, it actually seems like he's a semi-fan. The Dr. doesn't even answer the off-camera dude's question about how old Britney looks. I think he was a respectful as he could've been while answering a question we're all actually curious about. 

35 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Y’all just made the same thread a few days ago

Same excuses just to dragging Britney does that make y’all feel better dragging these surgery threads to drag a woman’s age, face, mouth, eyes and appearance? 

I don't know if you know this but Britney Spears is a public figure, so her beauty is up for discussion.

She's the same as Anna Nicole Smith, Lil' Kim, or any other celebrity who has altered themselves while struggling with their mental health. In fact, Britney has been OPEN about the fact that she enjoys playing around with facial fillers. 

I'm totally pro-Britney and pro-FreeBritney but you're on a forum that dissects every single move by Britney Spears. Do you not remember the endless POM night-by-night threads that discussed wardrobe, hair, dance routines, energy levels, etc? Was that wrong too? POM occurred under the conservatorship, so should that also be banned from discussion? 

IMO, this would be an unwelcome discussion if Britney had never done anything to her face and the doctor said "she's ugly, she needs X and Y." 

Archived