Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Evaluates Britney's Smile and Nose

Brispea

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gross.  I still think she’s beautiful.

the question that SHOULD be being asked is...”if Britney is so gravely incapacitated, how is it ok for someone to approve plastic surgery?”

serious question.  If someone’s grandparent under a guardianship/conservatorship wanted some fillers or a nose job, would that be allowed?  Or is it only ok because Britney is a public figure and her team thinks attempts to reverse natural aging are going to keep her relevant and thus continue making them money?  It wouldn’t surprise me at all if her team talked her into any plastic surgery, but the reality is that under her conservatorship and how disabled the California court system makes her seem, it shouldn’t have been allowed and seems extremely unethical.

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

the question that SHOULD be being asked is...”if Britney is so gravely incapacitated, how is it ok for someone to approve plastic surgery?”

serious question.  If someone’s grandparent under a guardianship/conservatorship wanted some fillers or a nose job, would that be allowed?  Or is it only ok because Britney is a public figure and her team thinks attempts to reverse natural aging are going to keep her relevant and thus continue making them money?  It wouldn’t surprise me at all if her team talked her into any plastic surgery, but the reality is that under her conservatorship and how disabled the California court system makes her seem, it shouldn’t have been allowed and seems extremely unethical.

Totally agree!! I wish he would've talked about if she made these decisions for herself or how that works. I'm sure he doesn't want the wrath of Jamie, though. 

44 minutes ago, G-unit said:

but she hasn't done anything to stop the ageing process. So those surgery raise a lot of questions

5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i recommend this video. She is so polite and carefully with words

I don't mind Lorri Hill's video but she's just a woman who likes to talk about plastic surgery. I think it's more interesting to hear from someone who actually performs these surgeries... 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

"Joker smile" is so rude. 

That’s all they been saying there’s another surgery thread just from a few days ago members said Britney slashed her cheeks to look like the joker! I’m shocked that thread is still up and that surgery threads are allowed to drag Britney’s looks it’s disgusting! The trolls have been getting away with it!

1 hour ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Awesome. I’m so glad there’s at least one place left where examining every part of some ones face is seen as the support and acceptance it really is. 

Examination of Britney’s face and looks is disgusting when people are dragging her cheeks and smile and her age! It’s just vile to degrade a woman like this in a forum of hers and create these hurtful threads to pick apart Britney’s face and looks! 

38 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That’s all they been saying there’s another surgery thread just from a few days ago members said Britney slashed her cheeks to look like the joker! I’m shocked that thread is still up and that surgery threads are allowed to drag Britney’s looks it’s disgusting! The trolls have been getting away with it!

calm down sweetie, there is no need to censor everything, in a polite way everything can be discussed.
It's important to address every damage done by the conservatorship to this poor woman

Archived