So Out from under is actually a cover song,

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sidenote, Am I the only one that feels like Britney put no effort into recording any songs for this album (besides the ones that didnt make Blackout) they're all just filled in with session singers and overly autotuned. Before Britney Jean, Circus was the worse album. 

7 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Sidenote, Am I the only one that feels like Britney put no effort into recording any songs for this album (besides the ones that didnt make Blackout) they're all just filled in with session singers and overly autotuned. Before Britney Jean, Circus was the worse album. 

Is that how she was able to record so many songs in such a short period of time? When did she begin to record circus? 

57 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I agree, this version of the song can bring tears to my eyes and make me cry while Britney's doesn't bring me any emotion. 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

I think that's what you can say about every Britney album post - Blackout except Glory. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But you can't blame her because she's always forced to sing songs she probably doesn't like that much. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived