Jump to content

Judge Penny Track Record in Supporting Conservatorship Abuse


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

 

Serious question, is this sarcasm or it's actually her the lady on the pic? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

it's true, apparently her son is a tv producer, Prentice Penny

Judge Penny made a cameo in a series he produced for HBO, Insecure

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I found this blog post regarding cases where Judge Penny just stay silent and did nothing on conservatorship abuse: https://britneyspears.courtvictim.com/index.php/exposed/britney-spears-conse

Do judges win their positions in the lottery in the U.S.? 

They don't understand sheet.. They think the judge can terminate the conservatorship herself without someone filling for it  All she did since Ingham started objecting was rulling in Britney's favor.

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's true, apparently her son is a tv producer, Prentice Penny

Judge Penny made a cameo in a series he produced for HBO, Insecure

God!!! :saywat-towelney:

So that guy who tweeted Judge Penny was his mom turned out to be true? I thought he was just kidding everyone but I.... :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

God!!! :saywat-towelney:

So that guy who tweeted Judge Penny was his mom turned out to be true? I thought he was just kidding everyone but I.... :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

no, it's true lol

 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

TMZ reported that when Britney went to court that one time in 2019(2020?) she asked for more autonomy on certain things and the judge denied her

Link to post
20 minutes ago, jokobish said:

TMZ reported that when Britney went to court that one time in 2019(2020?) she asked for more autonomy on certain things and the judge denied her

But why wouldn’t she? This is the first time she has heard from Britney  & don’t know if Britney is or is not ok. She’s the judge she has to make sure before she just give Britney or any person something like that in that situation a thorough review. I don’t see her being corrupted for that. I see her being careful 

  • Like 1
Link to post
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

But why wouldn’t she? This is the first time she has heard from Britney  & don’t know if Britney is or is not ok. She’s the judge she has to make sure before she just give Britney or any person something like that in that situation a thorough review. I don’t see her being corrupted for that. I see her being careful 

I guess this is true 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block