Jump to content

Judge Penny Track Record in Supporting Conservatorship Abuse


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I found this blog post regarding cases where Judge Penny just stay silent and did nothing on conservatorship abuse: https://britneyspears.courtvictim.com/index.php/exposed/britney-spears-conse

Do judges win their positions in the lottery in the U.S.? 

They don't understand sheet.. They think the judge can terminate the conservatorship herself without someone filling for it  All she did since Ingham started objecting was rulling in Britney's favor.

The cship system in the US is outdated as all hell. In my country it’s been re invented and yet still abuse cases do happen. But it’s nothing compared to the US. It’s crazy.

i still wonder what happened to that supposed evaluation they wanted to do right at the beginning of this mess.

  • Like 6
Link to post
4 hours ago, Persona said:

i still wonder what happened to that supposed evaluation they wanted to do right at the beginning of this mess.

Isnt still in motion? I remember someone posted about a file regarding this investigation that was uploaded under Britney's case but no access was given. 

I wonder what the subject of the next hearing in March 17th will be. If its about this investigation will have some news very soon.   @s&m Do you happen to know? I know theres this one in March 17 and another in April, I've been very busy lately that I honestly forgot. 

 

Link to post

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

  • Love 4
Link to post
59 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Isnt still in motion? I remember someone posted about a file regarding this investigation that was uploaded under Britney's case but no access was given. 

I wonder what the subject of the next hearing in March 17th will be. If its about this investigation will have some news very soon.   @s&m Do you happen to know? I know theres this one in March 17 and another in April, I've been very busy lately that I honestly forgot. 

 

On March 17th is about the accounting. Ingham raised some questions about Lou Taylor and James Spears and now this will be discussed 

  • Love 1
Link to post
53 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

They don't understand sheet.. They think the judge can terminate the conservatorship herself without someone filling for it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: All she did since Ingham started objecting was rulling in Britney's favor. We would have a problem if it was Reva Goetz on the case 

  • Love 5
  • Like 3
Link to post
54 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

She did NOTHING until the #FreeBritney movement exploded

She should have known all the crap that happened with the previous judge and again did nothing, it will take a lot more pressure to free Britney with that corrupt woman in charged of her case

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, apparently they start on HBO series first

Et_R7GMVEAAsupj?format=jpg&name=large

Like many others, I had my hopes in Brenda Penny. But when I first saw this picture, I thought how eccentric this woman is and whether she's enjoying the media hype surrounding Britney. i hope i'm wrong.

Link to post
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

She did NOTHING until the #FreeBritney movement exploded

She should have known all the crap that happened with the previous judge and again did nothing, it will take a lot more pressure to free Britney with that corrupt woman in charged of her case

Unfortunatelly she couldn’t do anything because nobody was objecting. It’s the law. Ingham is to blame not this judge.

But we need our eyes open 

  • Love 3
  • Like 5
Link to post
1 hour ago, s&m said:

They don't understand sheet.. They think the judge can terminate the conservatorship herself without someone filling for it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: All she did since Ingham started objecting was rulling in Britney's favor. We would have a problem if it was Reva Goetz on the case 

Exactly 

Link to post
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

that is true, as long as Ingham doesn't file the right petitions, she can't make the right decisions.

The only "bad" things I've seen from her is that she didn't think twice before granting the rise Andrew Wallet requested in 2018, and when she allegedly denied Britney's requests in 2019, whatever they were, when Britney appeared on court 

  • Like 3

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
4 hours ago, s&m said:

Unfortunatelly she couldn’t do anything because nobody was objecting. It’s the law. Ingham is to blame not this judge.

But we need our eyes open 

It's everyone's fault. Let's be honest, the system is so broken and they all are so corrupt that at this point only corona can bring real justice. Sorry, not sorry. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, apparently they start on HBO series first

Et_R7GMVEAAsupj?format=jpg&name=large

 

7 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Like many others, I had my hopes in Brenda Penny. But when I first saw this picture, I thought how eccentric this woman is and whether she's enjoying the media hype surrounding Britney. i hope i'm wrong.

Serious question, is this sarcasm or it's actually her the lady on the pic? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block